Week Four: Detroit Lions (2-1) @ Green Bay Packers (2-1)

MichiganCardinal

This team is for real folks. Get used to it.

Also, and I don't want to jinx it but they have Carolina, Tampa and Vegas in 3 of the next 4 games with a bye mixed in to get some guys back plus Jamo just in time for Baltimore so this team could go on a serious run and create some real separation in the division and I highly doubt that a Dan Campbell led team will take any opponent lightly so it's hard not to feel good about where this is headed.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

I am just very happy that Brian Branch is not out for the season.   Just thought he was finished there.    

I'm all out of gummies...............Dammit,  I was gonna get some today, but then I........well, you know. 

I’m surprised you wouldn’t have a “break glass in case of emergency” gummie supply.

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I am just very happy that Brian Branch is not out for the season.   Just thought he was finished there.    

I'm all out of gummies...............Dammit,  I was gonna get some today, but then I........well, you know. 

I did too. I thought for sure it was an ACL the way he went down. Major relief when he came back from the locker room and they were taping up his ankle on the sidelines. The defense had a noticeable dip when he wasn't out there

2 minutes ago, number20 said:

I think Decker just reminded everyone how valuable he is. It's like a different OL when he's in there

I think it’s more than just Decker, it’s having Sewell on the right too.

Part of the broadcast that stuck with me was the comparison to layups, like asking Sewell, who is so used to right handed layups, to start making left handed layups. I think that’s apt.

let’s get healthy over these next ten days. We’ve got a division to win.

7 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I think it’s more than just Decker, it’s having Sewell on the right too.

Part of the broadcast that stuck with me was the comparison to layups, like asking Sewell, who is so used to right handed layups, to start making left handed layups. I think that’s apt.

let’s get healthy over these next ten days. We’ve got a division to win.

You were at the game so you didn't hear it but the analyst on Sunday brought up that analogy as well. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NYLion said:

I did too. I thought for sure it was an ACL the way he went down. Major relief when he came back from the locker room and they were taping up his ankle on the sidelines. The defense had a noticeable dip when he wasn't out there

At first, I thought for sure it was an achilles, but it sounds like best case scenario is a low ankle sprain.

3 hours ago, Cruzer1 said:

At first, I thought for sure it was an achilles, but it sounds like best case scenario is a low ankle sprain.

He rolled it pretty good...I thought it was an ankle sprain, but had some concern that it was an Achilles rupture.  Seeing him on the training table flexing the foot up and down was a relief