2024 CFP National Championship: #1 Michigan Wolverines (14-0) vs. #2 Washington Huskies (14-0)

I remember in October of 2021 when we got off to like a 5 or 6-0 start telling friends that "I'll be happy with just getting to Indianapolis and actually playing in the Big 10 Championship for the 1st time" we of course did end up doing that and made the playoffs, then made the playoffs again and now National Champions. So in the span of a little over 24 months the team has gone from people like me just being happy to get to Indianapolis to 3 straight playoff appearances and a National Championship. Unbelievable!

6 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Was listening to college sports channel 84 last week.  Most had Washington.  Wasn’t close. 

espn "personalities" were 32-16 in favor of washington.

i was listening to mad dog on my way to get the kids and chris christie was on.  he picked washington and the over.  so thats when i knew michigan would win a lower scoring game.

1 minute ago, buddha said:

espn "personalities" were 32-16 in favor of washington.

i was listening to mad dog on my way to get the kids and chris christie was on.  he picked washington and the over.  so thats when i knew michigan would win a lower scoring game.

That’s legitimately hilarious.