4/15/2024 9:30 ET The People of New York State's Supreme Court vs. Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party

romad1

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

not a huge fan of MSNBC having Tristan Snell on TV.    He is not much better than Louise Mensch or TrueFactsStated 

wow, those are two names from the past.  I kind of but Seth up there too.

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'm still convinced Trump wants to spend a night in jail. The fundraising email is already written. 

1 minute ago, CMRivdogs said:

I can see the Jesse Watters chyron now...

TRUMP HELD HOSTAGE BY LIBERAL JUDGE

Cool. Lets let him spend a couple days there.  One for every violation of the gag order. 

22 minutes ago, oblong said:

wow, those are two names from the past.  I kind of but Seth up there too.

That was the third name in my head!

I've found that Tristan dude to weave some tales.  

potentially interesting thought exercise

if he can be found to violate the gag order by truth.socialing, could he also be found to violate the gag order if his company's algorithm amplified other posts of that same content?

lots of interesting stuff here

Cohen kept asking about McDougal and appeared to be under "a lot of pressure," Pecker testifies

David Pecker testified that he told Michael Cohen to "relax" because he "kept on calling me" to ask about former National Enquirer editor in chief Dylan Howard's interview with former Playboy model Karen McDougal's allegations.

Pecker said he'd let him know when he heard from Howard. He said each time Cohen called he seemed more "anxious," as if he was under pressure.

When asked about Cohen's tone in the frequent calls, Pecker said, "Michael was very agitated. It looked like he was getting a lot of pressure to get the answer like right away."

12 min ago

Pecker says he received call from Trump about Karen McDougal's story

David Pecker is describing a call he had with Donald Trump about Playboy model Karen McDougal's allegations after former National Enquirer editor in chief Dylan Howard interviewed her.

David Pecker said he was at an event and was told by his assistant that he had a phone call from Trump.

Pecker says that it was his understanding that McDougal didn't want to have her story published and he suggested that Trump buy the story.

17 min ago

Pecker: Cohen told me we shouldn't talk on a landline

David Pecker said that around the time Karen McDougal's allegations were brought up, he was speaking to Michael Cohen nearly every day, sometimes a couple of times per day.

Pecker testified that Cohen told him they shouldn't talk on a landline and suggested they switch to the Signal app.

Pecker said he didn't know what Signal was, but he agreed to use it. "Every time I used it it dropped off after 30 seconds," Pecker said.

From what I hear, the charges Trump is facing are what he's projecting...election interference. Trying to hide his Stormy sex story from reaching the voters.

The ironic thing is....he probably would have won even if the story came out. His cult followers would probably still have supported him. I mean, after all;

Screenshot_20240414_111319_AmazonDrive.thumb.jpg.7dc9eb51f50343f5aa177829a2312a32.jpg

This apparently is a conscious decision to avoid delay.  They know that if he is incarcerated it goes to appeals court.  So, they are going to ask that contempt rulings be padded to any penalty after trial.

• Like 2