#23 Ohio Skool of Dishwashing and Playing with Oneself (in best schools for veterans) at #8 Michigan (in best schools for veterans).

romad1

Not in a hundred million years did I see this coming. I was completely wrong and doubted Jim Harbaugh and company all season long. I never had an ounce of faith. I thought they'd lose 62-30 and get rolled over. This was Jim Harbaugh's finest hour as a head coach. Simply a phenomenal performance by his offensive line, Haskins was incredible running the ball, and the defense got big stops when they needed it. Jim Harbaugh, Josh Gattis, Mike McDonald truly deserve all the props on this one. They out coached Ryan Day and they had their team better prepared.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, buddha said:

there are probably 7 or 8 first round nfl draft picks on that offense.

Well, I don’t think any of the OL are going in the first round now. NPF was getting first round hype before today and after getting completely owned by Hutchinson all day he is a late 2nd/early 3rd I would guess now. 

i don’t think Stroud will go in first round. He faced 2 good defenses this year and wasn’t very good in either game. He’s young, but he’s more DeShone Kizer than Justin Fields IMHO. 

No OL will be first round picks. 

Wilson, JSN, and Olave will all be first round picks. 

Ruckert - nah 

Henderson - he’s good, but RBs rarely go in the first round anymore. 

Edited by RedTeamGo!

10 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Not in a hundred million years did I see this coming. I was completely wrong and doubted Jim Harbaugh and company all season long. I never had an ounce of faith. I thought they'd lose 62-30 and get rolled over. This was Jim Harbaugh's finest hour as a head coach. Simply a phenomenal performance by his offensive line, Haskins was incredible running the ball, and the defense got big stops when they needed it. Jim Harbaugh, Josh Gattis, Mike McDonald truly deserve all the props on this one. They out coached Ryan Day and they had their team better prepared.

The Offensive Line had the finest performance I have ever seen by any unit.  Incredible domination.

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I am thoroughly impressed at today's performance. This is a program changing win for Harbaugh if he can turn it into that. I haven't felt this way about Michigan since they hired Harbaugh originally back in 2015.

It was a lottery ticket- won

19 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

The Oline and running game is going to get the pub but unsung heroes is the secondary. I can't think of a single time any of those great WRs were wide open, even the times they made plays guys were always on them.  So impressive!

Great point, the d backs had a really tall task and they basically held OSU in check.

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I am thoroughly impressed at today's performance. This is a program changing win for Harbaugh if he can turn it into that. I haven't felt this way about Michigan since they hired Harbaugh originally back in 2015.

They threw deep at exactly the right times. They dominated OSU in the running game.  Gattis had a great game.  

5 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Fox pundits already using the weather as an excuse for the loss and why Stroud struggled. Stroud was 34/49 for 394yds 2TDs and 0 picks, it's not like he was terrible, it's just that the Michigan defense didn't let any receivers run free which left him no margin for error. 

Correct