POLITICS SCHMALITICS

romad1

9 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I looked on Tesla's website and it's now $12,000 for full self driving on a Model 3. He raised the price 20% on something that doesn't even exist. That is someone to be admired.

Puts you in a real tough spot.  Do you bitch and moan about the $12K price or the fact they raised it to $15K?  So many options!

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

Puts you in a real tough spot.  Do you bitch and moan about the $12K price or the fact they raised it to $15K?  So many options!

I'm just thinking that you're a liar since it doesn't appear that Tesla charges $15,000 for FSD on any model per their own website. Makes sense since you admire a liar. If $10k was too much for a feature that doesn't exist, certainly $12k is too much. I'm not bitching and moaning, just pointing out the man you admire is a fraud. It must really put you in a tough spot since you admire a fraud. No other CEO or company would get away with selling something like this:

420005723_Screenshot2022-08-21at13-20-08DesignYourModel3Tesla.jpg.c27c43186e977c541c3997435459c7bb.jpg

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'm just thinking that you're a liar since it doesn't appear that Tesla charges $15,000 for FSD on any model per their own website. Makes sense since you admire a liar. If $10k was too much for a feature that doesn't exist, certainly $12k is too much. I'm not bitching and moaning, just pointing out the man you admire is a fraud. It must really put you in a tough spot since you admire a fraud. No other CEO or company would get away with selling something like this:

420005723_Screenshot2022-08-21at13-20-08DesignYourModel3Tesla.jpg.c27c43186e977c541c3997435459c7bb.jpg

Announced yesterday.

https://news.yahoo.com/tesla-full-self-driving-price-increasing-15000-september-5-153606255.html

The Model S is riding on a platform that is 10 years old. Tesla does not have the capital nor the engineering capability to update it. That can't even improve the build quality that is the worst in the industry. All Tesla is capable of doing is software updates that allow you to play fart noises in the car and selling hype but they are so far ahead of the rest who have better autonomous driving and real engineering departments and capital.

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Holy shit. FSD has now doubled from when it was first released and it's still vaporware. His cult will still buy it and hail him as a genius.

It was $5,000 when first released.  So it has tripled.  

I am being dragged off to some event I don't want to attend.  So I wont be around to correct all of your posts anymore.  

19 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

It was $5,000 when first released.  So it has tripled.  

I am being dragged off to some event I don't want to attend.  So I wont be around to correct all of your posts anymore.  

You've corrected one thing by showing me that the man you admire is an even bigger fraud than I thought. Besides, per your article it says $5,000 during configuration and $7,000 post delivery for a total of $12,000. As far as I can tell, it's never been less than $10,000 out the door. Other than that, you've corrected nothing. You got your panties in a bunch because I called out the man you admire for what he is.

*Edit* It appears he just keeps raising it as suckers keep buying it. He's a grifter. How admirable.

Edited by Motown Bombers

California  - under the control of a democratic Governor and legislature, has extended the operation of the Diablo Canyon nuclear generating station. This and the debate in Germany  - small signs that the imperative around climate change is being seen as more serious than the politics of the waste disposal problem.

colleague here in Northern VA says that while walking by the parking lot of a Mclean Little League field (Mclean is one of the gold-plated suburb where a lot of the DC types have their suburban abodes), that he watched Tom Cotton yelling at his 7 or 8 yr old son about lack of effort on the baseball field "Great Santini-style." 

My daughter's team plays a softball team on Saturday from Mclean.  I wonder if we will see other congress people with that team as it rides up in its Bugatti team bus.  

• Like 1