4/27 @ 7:40 Tigers @ Twins

Tigeraholic1

3 hours ago, Aar000n said:

I had high hopes for this year. 

If you had told me at the beginning of the year that on April 27th the leader of the AL Central would only be two games over .500 and even with that the Tigers would be in last place I probably would have found that hard to believe. I should have learned by now.

I knew that saturday 13 point Miggy 3000 hit game was gonna have have to get leveled out with 4-5 straight losses...it is the way of this offense😐

And from the looks of it, not only does Badoo need to be sent down, but I'd say Candy and maybe even Haase could use some Toledo time.  And who knows what to do with Schoop...feels like he's a parachute that may open as an anvil or finally catch wind and land safely; if he doesnt do anything by the time this road trip is over, it might be bench time for him.

Also, having literally no power from the DH who is also batting cleanup, is literally the opposite of what that spot in the lineup needs.  If Miggy is gonna be on this team hitting singles as a DH, he really should be in the 5 or 6 hole.

This offense is a mess.  After getting swept in Minny and then LA, it'll be interesting to see what sort of moves are made by the next home stand.  Tbh, getting Clemens and Kriedler up and finding a spot for them can't be much worse at this point.

2 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

Think we'll win a game on this trip?

Imo if we dont win today, then no.  This team has always struggled in recent years on the road against the Dodgers, really dont see a change in that trend this time around, especially against their good pitching vs our loaded diaper offense.

Edited by Dtrain72

33 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

Imo if we dont win today, then no.  This team has always struggled in recent years on the road against the Dodgers, really dont see a change in that trend this time around, especially against their good pitching vs our loaded diaper offense.

Saturday and Sunday in Los Angeles seem like tough sledding. Today and tomorrow (Skubal v. Ober, Alexander v. Tyler Anderson) should be winnable, but the offense sucks right now, so idk