5/1 4:10 Tigers @ Dodgers

Tigeraholic1

1 hour ago, Jim Cowan said:

Time for the Sunday lineup with Ramon Santiago at short.  Put Timo Perez in left, he might run into one.

I looked up Perez’ numbers with the Tigers.  .389/.427/.533 in 96 PAs.  He’d be getting intentionally walked if he were dropped into the current lineup.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

I agree that it is time to give Baddoo another chance- either that or send him to Toledo.  But now we have 3 left fielders out there again, I would keep Hill in center and sit one of the other guys.

Once Miggy gets 600 doubles I think he will sit more often allowing more player rotation. 

Grossman hit on the hand, looks like he is staying in the game for now but surely after he runs the bases we will find out that he has been taken out of the game and has a broken hand cause that's just the type of luck the TIgers organization has had with hit by pitches. 

9 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Grossman hit on the hand, looks like he is staying in the game for now but surely after he runs the bases we will find out that he has been taken out of the game and has a broken hand cause that's just the type of luck the TIgers organization has had with hit by pitches. 

I had the same thought, looked like it got him pretty good too

Edited by JackPine