The 2022 Midterm Elections

chasfh

19 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Anything?   I thought Trump reverse sentences on non-violent drug offenders was a great thing - and long overdue and something a Democrat would never get away with (THEY'RE SOFT ON CRIME). 

He only did if because Kardashian brought her boobs into the oval office and sat on his lap and probably nuzzled him into it.  

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Warnock called winner by CNN

yeah - NYT count had Walker still numerically ahead at 89% reporting but their lean needle was pegged for Warnock. When a vote drop pushed the total to 94% Warnock moved ahead in the absolute count and I guess that was about when everyone called it.

2 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Amazing win for the Democrats and Warnock campaign in Georgia!!!

When does the Georgia Governor's seat finally flip Democratic?

probably when someone other than Abrams runs. She's a great force, but I'm guessing Georgia is burned out a bit on her.

Edited by gehringer_2

China is breathing a sigh of relief and our clean air.......while they will keep sending us their bad air and we can't have Archie Bunker on TV anymore because the the liberals.   Senator Walker would have stopped China and gotten All In The Family back on the air - he would have done it by running very fast and avoiding getting tackled.  Would have showed them.  Now, we all lose.