6/15 1:10 White Sox @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

1 hour ago, Dave Christian said:

Will this game the first game in history to get "rained out" simply because it's too hot?

Nothing would surprise me anymore!!

That would actually work to my advantage since I have tickets I can't use and Stubhub's resale option is not operational right now.

Disappointment leads to anger and both are ok for the Tiger organization but now we are reaching apathy and at that point fans just give up and then the Tigers organization have real problems. That's were I am not sure about most fans but it's just painful and BORING to watch this team. 

4 minutes ago, SoCalTiger said:

Disappointment leads to anger and both are ok for the Tiger organization but now we are reaching apathy and at that point fans just give up and then the Tigers organization have real problems. That's were I am not sure about most fans but it's just painful and BORING to watch this team. 

Nothing against the guy because he truly is a genius and knows his shit, but when Tom House is the highlight of your broadcast, the product just sucks.

26 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Nothing against the guy because he truly is a genius and knows his shit, but when Tom House is the highlight of your broadcast, the product just sucks.

He has been on for an hour ? Crazy and so unprofessional. Is it a talk show or a  baseball game ?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SoCalTiger said:

He has been on for an hour ? Crazy and so unprofessional. Is it a talk show or a  baseball game ?

I don't know if they had always been planning on having him on or what, but it strikes me as the kind of thing that gets scheduled to distract from the product on the field.

Great guy, knows his stuff.... but it says a lot about the broadcast.