6/16 7:10 Rangers @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

Just now, chasfh said:

Now here's the flip side to the Soto hate I feel responsible for starting here tonight:

Soto got the L in the box score, but final strike call notwithstanding, the Tigers hitters really should be the ones wearing this loss.

yes

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

Now here's the flip side to the Soto hate I feel responsible for starting here tonight:

Soto got the L in the box score, but final strike call notwithstanding, the Tigers hitters really should be the ones wearing this loss.

Yeah, they completely wasted Brieske's outing as well. He legit looked good tonight, deserved the W, but the lack of any spark offensively kills

4 minutes ago, chasfh said:

All that being true, AJ needs to be able to see the blindingly glaring obvious fact that Soto had a giant turd in his pants after the first walk, that's AJ's #1 job is to recognize that fact.  The bats and AJ get the bulk of the blame....sure Soto sucked, but everyone one on earth could see that, except for the guy getting paid millions to see it.

Edited by Dtrain72

4 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

All that being true, AJ needs to be able to see the blindingly glaring obvious fact that Soto had a giant turd in his pants after the first walk, that's AJ's #1 job is to recognize that fact.  The bats and AJ get the bulk of the blame....sure Soto sucked, but everyone one on earth could see that, except for the guy getting paid millions to see it.

You should do beat work, man ... 👍🏼

I'm hesitant because recency bias is a real thing, but honestly I'm not sure I've hated a Tiger team more than this one. Maybe hate is too strong of a word, but I at least hate watching this stuff more than the others... 

And I was here for 2003 and 2008 too.

I'm happy for the individual performances and growth of players like Skubal, Brieske, Faedo, Lange, Vest, etc. But the rest of this product largely sucks to watch.

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 1

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

i don't even care.........i saw that tex scored 3 runs in the 9th and just literally laughed.    anything that speeds the dismissal of al avila is fine by me.    yes, I am hate-watching them now. 

I dont think Chris is gonna fire AL...AL will have to quit if we dont want to see him anymore.  Chris I:  the new William Clay Ford!

2 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

22nd time in 63 games we scored 1 run or less. Horrible enough as that is, in the last 46 we have done it 20 times so we're just getting worse and worse. It's almost to the point where it's a coin flip whether we are going to score more than 1 run. 

We are failing to score even two runs in 43% of our last 46 games?

Christ almighty.