Biden's presidency

ewsieg

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

There was a guy near me that had no less than 10 Kevin Rinke signs on his lawn. Pretty amazing considering we live near Rinke dealership and they aren't very well liked in the community. 

Oh?  Besides being nutters, what is their bad rep as a dealership? 

16 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Oh?  Besides being nutters, what is their bad rep as a dealership? 

They are technically in Center Line so I am not as familiar but they were buying up businesses and land on Van Dyke to raze them to expand their lot. Both sides of Van Dyke was becoming one large dealership. That was before the pandemic, I think plans have been on hold since then. From what I gather Rinke lied about their intentions for the property they bought and have been trying to strong arm the city of Center Line to change their zoning ordinances against the citizens desire. 

They are also known as shysters even by dealership standards. There was also the discrimination allegations as well but they are pretty embedded in the city. They've been in Center Line for over 100 years and there are streets and parks named after Rinke. 

MCS will know this.... there's a guy on Outer Dr south of Monroe that always has these signs up protesting the latest controversy... the grammar is pretty bad.  Across the street is a house that will counter protest but they do it gently.  I'm assuming it is an old man who watches Fox all day.  It's basically the Tucker talking points.

Was driving through Livonia a few weeks ago on my annual vacation to the inner suburbs of Detroit and saw a crazed group at 7 mile and Farmington (near the old Kmart and the beloved Primos).  Is that a permanent fixture?  Had the so called Trump unity bridge trailer.  

What kind of bizonkers shiz is that? 

4 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

They are technically in Center Line so I am not as familiar but they were buying up businesses and land on Van Dyke to raze them to expand their lot. Both sides of Van Dyke was becoming one large dealership. That was before the pandemic, I think plans have been on hold since then. From what I gather Rinke lied about their intentions for the property they bought and have been trying to strong arm the city of Center Line to change their zoning ordinances against the citizens desire. 

They are also known as shysters even by dealership standards. There was also the discrimination allegations as well but they are pretty embedded in the city. They've been in Center Line for over 100 years and there are streets and parks named after Rinke. 

Rinks Elementary was just south of 12 Mile  and Lorraine in Warren. I still have flashbacks of playing WVAC baseball on their fields.

On 9/6/2022 at 2:14 PM, romad1 said:

Was driving through Livonia a few weeks ago on my annual vacation to the inner suburbs of Detroit and saw a crazed group at 7 mile and Farmington (near the old Kmart and the beloved Primos).  Is that a permanent fixture?  Had the so called Trump unity bridge trailer.  

What kind of bizonkers shiz is that? 

The Trump unity bridge travels around mostly southeastern Michigan.  It's a complete shitshow.  The Drew and Mike podcast regularly reaches out to the guy, he still hasn't realized they are mocking him.

2 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

The Trump unity bridge travels around mostly southeastern Michigan.  It's a complete shitshow.  The Drew and Mike podcast regularly reaches out to the guy, he still hasn't realized they are mocking him.

These loonspuds deserve the mockery for sure. 

• Haha 1

I just don't get these corporate managements who think they need to create working conditions they wouldn't live with themselves for 10 minutes. If you can't create an environment your workers wouldn't rather quit than stay in (RR workers have been quitting in droves) you are, quite simply, incompetent managers.

"But look at our profits!"

It doesn't take any particular talent to squeeze more profit out a business by putting it on a path to an eventual reckoning or collapse.

Edited by gehringer_2