2023 Michigan Football

djhutch

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

Carlos Monoroz in the Freep was upset that Jim Harbaugh was talking in a press conference about the UM program closing in on 1000 wins.   I really have a hard time understanding the Michigan hate. 

never pay attention to anything carlos monnarez does.  he's a clown.

i love the michigan hate, it means they're winning again.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, buddha said:

not really.

this is all very funny.  but this is what happens when you win and piss people off, you get ryan day running to the ncaa and claiming how you stole his signs.

i love it.

The problem is that it's too easy to believe a loose screw like Stalions was lining up his own network of amateur spotters at away games and harvesting their iphone pictures, then using that to make the rest of the staff at Schembechler Hall think he was a genius. In which case Harbaugh's program still goes down for it even *if* JH was telling the truth that he didn't know anything about it. Or it could all be nonsense, but the fact that they've already fired Stalions means not likely.

I guess they'll learn that when you have a 'civilian' that obsessed with being involved in your program, you should probably run, not walk, away.

Edited by gehringer_2

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

The problem is that it's too easy to believe a loose screw like Stalions was lining up his own network of amateur spotters at away games and harvesting their iphone pictures, then using that to make the rest of the staff at Schembechler Hall think he was a genius. In which case Harbaugh's program still goes down for it even *if* JH was telling the truth that he didn't know anything about it. Or it could all be nonsense, but the fact that they've already fired Stalions means not likely.

I guess they'll learn that when you have a 'civilian' that obsessed with being involved in your program, you should probably run, not walk, away.

its nothing, but the ncaa (and ohio state) have a harbaugh vendetta.

i know a guy who worked for illinois.  went to a northwestern game and he sat in the stands calling out their plays before every snap.  why?  because everyone knows your signals.  again, this is just gamesmanship.

but i love that michigan is now the new england patriots and ohio state has to run to mommy and say "michigan is cheating" because theyre getting their ass kicked every year.

1 hour ago, buddha said:

the disappointing thing is that michigan hasnt even won anything yet.  usually they wait until you win a championship before they investigate how you bought reggie bush's family a house or gave derrick rose's brother a "job" as an exec at fed ex.

And then the vacate previous wins.   Nobody cares about that.  They experienced the wins in real time

♫ Now you can tear a banner down, but you can't erase a memory ♫