2023 Michigan Football

djhutch

19 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Next Saturday night is going to be a disaster in East Lansing, whether Sparty loses or wins.    A night game after the events of last season in the tunnel, with drinking allowed and a very angry nothing-to-lose fan base at MSU has the makings for disaster...........better ban all sales of lighter fluid, matches and futons this week. 

Seriously, I see a pending disaster.  

Given last year's game I would have agreed at the beginning of the season, but the way this has played out I just don't see it happening.  Apathy doesn't make for riots.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

From a strategic standpoint who should we be rooting for between OSU and PSU this weekend?

it doesnt really matter, with michigan's schedule they'll need to beat both.  

if you want tk be REALLY strategic, root for osu because michigan has them at home and it is more likely that if michigan were to lose a game it will come on the road against penn state.

1 minute ago, buddha said:

michigan under investigation for thing that is perfectly legal.  sounds about right 

i'll wait for bonghit to let me know how this is the worst thing in college sports.

Should we play the rest of the season?  Will we be forced to denounce ourselves as fans?  

2 hours ago, buddha said:

michigan under investigation for thing that is perfectly legal.  sounds about right 

i'll wait for bonghit to let me know how this is the worst thing in college sports.

Funny, I just came to see the Michispin from Romad and Buddha over how yet another potential violation is a total nothing burger.  

I hope your defense is more than “what they did was totally legal”.   Details are very scarce at the moment and you don’t know what they’ve actually done.  That will be a hard spot to pivot out of if it turns out they did some very illegal like having someone go to an opposing game just to take cell phone video of the sideline calls and forward them on to some random GA on the UM staff to decipher.