Stafford watch (A place for Stafford discussion)

RedRamage

30 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

It's OK for kids I guess.  I am not a kid. 🙂 I can't believe the nation's ad execs have conned the country into thinking they must tune in to watch their ads.  It boggles the mind!

Yeah, a couple of the ads are funny but the rest are like watching movie previews of ad placements.

Edited by sabretooth

Stafford is a depressing reminder that they had what everyone if after - a franchise QB - and all they managed to do is lose 3 road playoff games with him.

edit

also, Lions could have had Aaron Donald and AShawn Robinson and Matt Stafford on their team.

Edited by RatkoVarda

12 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Look, Matthew Stafford just doesn't win big games. He's great at padding his stats against bad teams or when they are way behind against good teams. How many games has he won when it matters? How many good defenses has beaten?

Yeah. Haters can now stop hating on him. The guy is a warrior!!

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

We have so much money tied up in Stafford when teams like the Rams are going to the Super Bowl with QBs like Jared Goff. We need to draft a new QB like Goff who is on a rookie contract. Yeah he'll eventually need to get paid, but how many division titles has Stafford won?

you cant win a title without a qb on a rookie contract, havent you heard?

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Look, Matthew Stafford is just not good under pressure. Down 4 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl with less than 2:00 minutes left, do you really want Stafford with the ball? 

I was pretty confident even when the Rams first got the ball. Giving the ball to Stafford with the game on the line works out at times. And the entire offense seemed pretty determined.