2022 Pistons Offseason

Deleterious

Pretty pumped as a Pistons fan to have Mitchell in the conference.  You wont have to take Cleveland seriously.

Sort of feel bad for Mobley and to a lesser extent, Allen.  Garland and Mitchell are the worst defensive backcourt in the league, by far.  You are going to have perimeter players taking free runs at the rim all game.  Ask Gobert how that worked out.

59 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Pretty pumped as a Pistons fan to have Mitchell in the conference.  You wont have to take Cleveland seriously.

Sort of feel bad for Mobley and to a lesser extent, Allen.  Garland and Mitchell are the worst defensive backcourt in the league, by far.  You are going to have perimeter players taking free runs at the rim all game.  Ask Gobert how that worked out.

wtf is cleveland thinking?

Not sure.  The league is trending to big guards and now their two starters are 6'1 and 6'1.  Same thing in Atlanta, two very small starting guards.  

What does Cleveland do at SF?  LeVert probably gets that spot and he is only 6'6.  He also plays no defense.  So now your three perimeter guys cant guard a cardboard cutout of me.  Their best perimeter defender is Mobley.  Allen might be their second best.  You almost have to start Okoro at SF for his defense.

28 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

First to 7.  

10 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Well, if they wanted to make them shorter than 5 min I predict they have succeeded. 🤔

Does this put too much emphasis on winning the tip?

I wonder what the average number of points scored per OT period is?  I searched basketball reference, but to no avail.