2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, romad1 said:

he must get the ability to be in multiple places in time from the Tralfamadorians

It's already been reported that Barron's graduation is in the morning, then he flies to the benefit that afternoon. 

Edited by ewsieg

23 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

It's already been reported that Barron's graduation is in the morning, then he flies to the benefit that afternoon. 

I’m actually glad to know that Barron will be acknowledged.  

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, romad1 said:

seems like he's the man to lead the nation

If it's Naegleria Fowleri (brain eating amoeba) or Toxocara Canis (got the worm from his dog? Shoulda called Kristi Noem...):

Why didn't it finish the job?

Too distasteful so it crept back out his ears looking for something better?

Edited by 1984Echoes

22 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

If it's Naegleria Fowleri (brain eating amoeba) or Toxocara Canis (got the worm from his dog? Shoulda called Kristi Noem...):

Why didn't it finish the job?

Too distasteful so it crept back out his ears looking for something better?

Wrath of Khan stuff. 

I'm open to the idea that he does indeed have some kind of brain damage and his mental congnition and function are detiorated and altered.... kind of like an old NFL quarterback or NHL brawler.  But that's when the family steps in and prevents him from being taken advantage of.

1 minute ago, oblong said:

I'm open to the idea that he does indeed have some kind of brain damage and his mental congnition and function are detiorated and altered.... kind of like an old NFL quarterback or NHL brawler.  But that's when the family steps in and prevents him from being taken advantage of.

I would assume he has a phalanx of sycophants surrounding him to protect the political asset that is RFK Jr. from being undermined by threats like his family and large swaths of the media.

14 minutes ago, oblong said:

This is some repugnant **** right here from a sitting member of congress.

His chief of staff was either trying to jump on his iphone to prevent this tweet or let him tweet this because he's hated by his staff.