2022 Michigan Football

Deleterious

2 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Wonder if Harbaugh will immediately accept the offer and pull himself from NFL consideration or sit on it and see what the NFL comes back with.   Would be a nice FU to Warde to make him sit in the wind for a bit and wait it out.  

His tweet was pretty clear indicator that he wants to be at Michigan.   I think he wants to be at Michigan with sufficient wasta.

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

His tweet was pretty clear indicator that he wants to be at Michigan.   I think he wants to be at Michigan with sufficient wasta.

Is there really such a thing as a clear indicator with Jim Harbaugh.  The guy is an enigma.   I do think he will be back but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him get a little jab back at Warde in the process. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

He just can't bring himself to say he's staying. Like I've said -  a total nutjob.  He may be a good football coach but at some point you have to wonder how much of the garbage he brings with him is worth it?

You will suffer another season of him winning the B1G and getting to the CFP only to lose.

40 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

He just can't bring himself to say he's staying. Like I've said -  a total nutjob.  He may be a good football coach but at some point you have to wonder how much of the garbage he brings with him is worth it?

shot.

36 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Sounds like he finally committed to staying. 

chaser.

i am very surprised he's staying.  i thought for sure he was gone this time.

word is that the contract will make assurances that michigan will become nil competitive, and harbaugh will be paid like the top football coach he is.

i mean, maybe not mel tucker money, but who can match mel for his success at msu?  that guy is in demand...

but i digress.  this is great news for michigan on the nil front and the immediate success of the program front.  they should be a top 5 program next year and - dare i say it - favorites to three peat.

if the nfl really passed up on harbaugh again, its baffling to me.  otoh, if his agent did a nice job of setting up "interviews" and releasing tid bits of information on "interest" as well as "the AD sucks" tweets, then he did a masterful job.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, buddha said:

i'll be waiting patiently for bonghit's breathless updates on sandwich-gate.  ready to take down this rogue program that is thumbing its nose at the ncaa's rules on pastrami distribution!

I've learned over time that attacking people in the state of Michigan on their MJ consumption is like yelling about speeding at the Indy 500.   I'm not a fan of the skunk smell everywhere I go anymore but what are ya gonna do? 

30 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I've learned over time that attacking people in the state of Michigan on their MJ consumption is like yelling about speeding at the Indy 500.   I'm not a fan of the skunk smell everywhere I go anymore but what are ya gonna do? 

just as an aside, i saw something in the post today talking about people suing their neighbors for the pot smell under a nuisance theory.

good.