Media Meltdown and also Media Bias 101

pfife

Youtube algorithm:   I watched 3 videos on the channel "Tim Pierce Guitar".

First "people also watched" recommendation:  Tim Pool.

I guess since I watched something from a  "Tim P" that's enough of a basis on which to recommend me alt right garbage Tim P.

No wonder we're so fucked. 

Edited by pfife

Don't forget the photos the media shows of some of the black guys killed.  The innocent looking trayvon picture that was run nonstop was 4 years old. Same goes for Michael Brown.  The media is trying to sway your opinion to make you think they're innocent kids and they're anything but that. 

21 minutes ago, oblong said:

They were innocent because that's how our nation justice system works and since they were never given fair trials then you have to assume so.  

I'm not sure how you figure they were innocent.  The two examples I used plus many others were killed while committing violent crimes.  In most if not all cases people were in self defense saving their own lives when they killed these violent criminals.

30 minutes ago, Archie said:

I'm not sure how you figure they were innocent.  The two examples I used plus many others were killed while committing violent crimes.  In most if not all cases people were in self defense saving their own lives when they killed these violent criminals.

You are innocent until proven guilty and they were never proven guilty but instead executed, one by a coward private citizen who picked a fight and was getting his ass kicked so he shot him, and the other by a cop who made the decision that stealing some cigars is a capital crime.

You should do some research to get the whole story.  Brown was going after the officer's gun.  The officer's action was lawful and saved his own life.  Zimmerman actions saved him from great bodily harm or death.  

What you don't understand is that we, and that includes you, have the right to use any and all force, up to and including lethal force to prevent great bodily harm and death.  It has nothing to do with what race or sex of the violent offender is as the democrats want you to beleive.

People against self defense have never been a victim.  Being a victim of a violent criminal can change a persons views and beliefs pretty quick.

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Don't forget the photos the media shows of some of the black guys killed.  The innocent looking trayvon picture that was run nonstop was 4 years old. Same goes for Michael Brown.  The media is trying to sway your opinion to make you think they're innocent kids and they're anything but that. 

See? This proves it's working.

9 hours ago, Archie said:

Alternatively, we could just not forget what actually happened chief

Edited by pfife

16 hours ago, Archie said:

You should do some research to get the whole story.  Brown was going after the officer's gun.  The officer's action was lawful and saved his own life.  Zimmerman actions saved him from great bodily harm or death.  

What you don't understand is that we, and that includes you, have the right to use any and all force, up to and including lethal force to prevent great bodily harm and death.  It has nothing to do with what race or sex of the violent offender is as the democrats want you to beleive.

People against self defense have never been a victim.  Being a victim of a violent criminal can change a persons views and beliefs pretty quick.

Dude, comparing Brown to Trayvon?  Seriously?  You obviously don't know the whole story for at least one of these situations.