Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

5 hours ago, Archie said:

My comments are based on what the media and Biden (and other politicians) said before the trial.  Biden and others had no basis for calling him white supremist or racist and only inflamed the situation.  When did innocent until proven guilty end in the US? 

well there were the photos which were pretty solid basis chief

8 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Show me the video or eye witness testimony that stated he was waving his gun around, outside of the specific moments where he was actually defending himself and he brought it up to shoot and/or deter.

A minor child carries a loaded semiautomatic rifle into a volatile crowd of people obviously itching for action—and delivering it in the form of death to two people—and you're stressing out over the lawyerly interpretation of a word? Like we're in a court of law and you're going to have your objection sustained? This is the thing you're most concerned about in all this?

Come on.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you ... America.

7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

A minor child carries a loaded semiautomatic rifle into a volatile crowd of people obviously itching for action—and delivering it in the form of death to two people—and you're stressing out over the lawyerly interpretation of a word? Like we're in a court of law and you're going to have your objection sustained? This is the thing you're most concerned about in all this?

Come on.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you ... America.

If it’s just a word to you, how about you correctly use it?  

1 hour ago, pfife said:

well there were the photos which were pretty solid basis chief

Well I googled your claim and guess what I found?   Nothing except a distant photo that might show the OK sign.  The same sign that Obama, Clinton and millions of other have used over the years.  I don't know why I wasted my time because you have never provided useful information.  

I see we're to the point of your argument that hinges on the reader being born yesterday.

So you admit you consume only biased media that never showed you it.   Nice practicing what you preach chief.  

So yeah all that stuff you said about Brandon was wrong.  Glad to help.

You shouldn't feign ignorance in the same post you say someone else provides no useful information. lol ok sign

Edited by pfife

29 minutes ago, pfife said:

I see we're to the point of your argument that hinges on the reader being born yesterday.

So you admit you consume only biased media that never showed you it.   Nice practicing what you preach chief.  

So yeah all that stuff you said about Brandon was wrong.  Glad to help.

You shouldn't feign ignorance in the same post you say someone else provides no useful information. lol ok sign

Sorry buy you offer absolutely nothing which is the same as your political party does for the US.  Why don't you give your mom her laptop back and let her comment and come back when you grow up.  Until then I have no choice but to ignore you.

3 hours ago, ewsieg said:

If it’s just a word to you, how about you correctly use it?  

he wasnt "waving it around."

you can think he should not have been there.  you can think his presence there with an assault rifle was a major instigator to what happened.  you can think he is the furthest thing from a hero and is as responsible for what happened as the people who attacked him.  i think all of those things.

but by the letter of the law and the facts of the case, the jury's decision was probably correct given what the law is.  its not because of some racist judge.  it's not because of some racist jury.  its not because of the false narrative sent by the liberal media or the conservative media.  its about the law in wisconsin and the facts of this case.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Archie said:

Sorry buy you offer absolutely nothing which is the same as your political party does for the US.  Why don't you give your mom her laptop back and let her comment and come back when you grow up.  Until then I have no choice but to ignore you.

your loss

40 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Interesting one here. Found not guilty of shooting first. But will now face 30 years for being a felon in possession of a firearm. Self defense was upheld in this case too, even for a felon.

How can that be?  It just ruins the liberal and MSM narrative.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, Edman85 said:

What is funny is the most infamous example of a person getting away with murder of the last 30 years is black.

Makes me think money is the key more than race.

Speaking of, did anybody check OJ's Twitter to see if he had any thoughts about the verdict?

Everything in America has a price and the legal system is definitely no exception.  Wealth is the overriding factor in everything in America.  However, lack of wealth especially lack of accumulated family wealth generally puts Blacks at a disadvantage.  

3 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Everything in America has a price and the legal system is definitely no exception.  Wealth is the overriding factor in everything in America.  However, lack of wealth especially lack of accumulated family wealth generally puts Blacks at a disadvantage.  

Exactly. White America hardly needs to legally discriminate against blacks because once or twice a century it manipulates the system to deny them whatever wealth they start to accumulate. Whether the rise of Jim Crow, Wilson denying them access to civil service, factory work moving to the suburbs where there is no public transit, or the really big one of my lifetime, abandoning investment in central cities where black homeowners held whatever equity they had accumulated in their homes and so wiping out any nascent black middle class there.

6 hours ago, mtutiger said:

This may be a hot take, but we'd probably all be better off paying less attention to these high profile cases because of how easily they can be manipulated by folks who seek to divide us.

exactly.  people will invent any reason to love or hate rittenhouse simply because the "other side" might think they win something depending on the outcome.