Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

I've said many times on here that democrats and their policies are why people are in danger and feel the need to arm themselves.  I don't think it was mentioned on here because the attacker was one of the guys on your team but Lee Zelden was attacked during a campaign stop.  The attacker was arrested and taken to jail but a soon released even though he is being charged with a felony.  Yes, its a felony to attack a sitting congressman.  The attacker is violent and a danger but democrat policies lets him roam free and endanger the public.  You can ignore it all you want but the fact remains that democrats and their policies are dangerous to the country and its citizens.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/us-rep-lee-zeldin-attacked-stage-new-york-campaign-event-witnesses-say-rcna39493

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/22/politics/lee-zeldin-attack-suspect/index.html

No bail is a democrat policy is NY. It was first signed by Cuomo before he was caught being a sexual predator.  It allows many violent offenders to walk free while awaiting trial.  This is getting more common among democrat's in office.  Gascon is doing the same thing in LA.  At least the people in San Francisco seen the light and recalled the liberal DA who was soft on crime.  

The guy who attacked Zelden after Kathy Hochul who is his political opponent and current NY governor told her supporters to show up Zelden's campaign stops and called him dangerous.  Based on what democrats accuse Trump  of doing on January 6, Hochul should be guilty too.  When will the hearings and impeachment start in NY?

• Haha 1

If we look at property crime, New York ranks in the bottom 10. Once again 8 of the 10 states with the lowest property crime rates are blue states. 6 of the top 10 states in property crime are red states. Once again California is not one of the top states in property crime and once again ranks lower than Texas in property crime. 

It's interesting that the attacker had a knife and not a gun.  Did gun laws prohibit him from having and using a gun?  Or would a gun have actually hurt him and thus not been a good false flag?

Edited by pfife

22 hours ago, Archie said:

No bail is a democrat policy is NY. It was first signed by Cuomo before he was caught being a sexual predator.  It allows many violent offenders to walk free while awaiting trial.  This is getting more common among democrat's in office.  Gascon is doing the same thing in LA.  At least the people in San Francisco seen the light and recalled the liberal DA who was soft on crime.  

The guy who attacked Zelden after Kathy Hochul who is his political opponent and current NY governor told her supporters to show up Zelden's campaign stops and called him dangerous.  Based on what democrats accuse Trump  of doing on January 6, Hochul should be guilty too.  When will the hearings and impeachment start in NY?

You really need to get away from Fox News and right wing radio.  They are not good for your health.  

Edited by Tiger337

Okay, so this crazy woman who fired the gun in the airport in Dallas who claimed to be Chris Brown's wife (you'd have to be crazy to want to be the wife of a violent woman-beater)..........and also has claimed to be God's Prophet and has started several fires in the past, including as recently as 2019...............was she able to get that gun legally?      

I've mentioned this before.  I worked with a young lady who had an Aunt who one time sealed up her car and duct taped every nook and cranny on the outside of the car, rolled her window down just enough to put a hose in the window and turned on the hose and filled up her car with water to drown the demons inside of it - was able to legally get a gun, even though a social worker had noted this incident and several other ones.        Wouldn't a responsible  le gun owner cringe at someone like that having a deadly weapon?    

3 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Okay, so this crazy woman who fired the gun in the airport in Dallas who claimed to be Chris Brown's wife (you'd have to be crazy to want to be the wife of a violent woman-beater)..........and also has claimed to be God's Prophet and has started several fires in the past, including as recently as 2019...............was she able to get that gun legally?      

I've mentioned this before.  I worked with a young lady who had an Aunt who one time sealed up her car and duct taped every nook and cranny on the outside of the car, rolled her window down just enough to put a hose in the window and turned on the hose and filled up her car with water to drown the demons inside of it - was able to legally get a gun, even though a social worker had noted this incident and several other ones.        Wouldn't a responsible  le gun owner cringe at someone like that having a deadly weapon?    

I agree with you.  How or why is this happening?  That's why myself and many others say that passing new laws will not do any good until they figure out how to manage and implement what they have.  What good is it to have a law or process that nobody adheres to.

27 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

This woman, Mandy Benn, of Ionia, was on several drugs when she ran over 5 bicyclists Saturday morning.  She tried to pass a UPS truck and didn't see them in the oncoming lane.   She killed 2 of them.   She's 42.    That looks like 42 very hard years.  

$1M bond for driver in crash that killed 2 charity bicyclists including ...

A year yet younger than me. Wow.