Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

2 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

What if the 1 in 450,000 is YOUR kid?     Should be zero.........It's school, for fuck sake. 

Yes, and not only that but what are the odds in any country except the United States?  It's a damned disgrace and it's getting worse, it's a horror show.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

This law makes perfect sense. 

I'm not sure it's quite passed yet (NPR hasn't called it, for example), but it's doing pretty well, leading by about 30k votes. probably mostly Multnomah/Washington County ballots left, which is in its favor. in any case, I'm extremely pleased that "yes" shows every sign of holding its lead.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

I'm not sure it's quite passed yet (NPR hasn't called it, for example), but it's doing pretty well, leading by about 30k votes. probably mostly Multnomah/Washington County ballots left, which is in its favor. in any case, I'm extremely pleased that "yes" shows every sign of holding its lead.

That is a very reasonable law and should be federal. No brainer good job Oregon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No one is saying anything. The accused was being investigated in relation to a hazing incident a while ago. He also was recently accused They were returning from a class field trip to Richmond (about an hour away).

There was also an incident in Northern Virginia concerning a gun recently. He was supposed to disclose it to campus authorities.