Week Ten: Detroit Lions (6-2) @ Los Angeles Chargers (4-4)

MichiganCardinal

5 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Dan Miller’s radio call of the winning kick 

That was probably painstaking listening to it live if you werent watching since the crowd was like 50/50, normally when you hear the cheers you know by that what the outcome is but in this case you couldn't tell if the cheers were because he made it or missed it until Dan makes the call. 

Edited by RandyMarsh
  • Like 1

When was the last time the Lions were 7-2 ? 

they got the win.    Now, no let down vs. the Bears.   The fact that the Vikings look for real means there are no let-ups here.   

Interesting.  It was a push.     The oddsmakers aren't trying to predict the score, they're trying to get enough people to bet on an underdog and they NAILED it today.   

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

they got the win.    Now, no let down vs. the Bears.   The fact that the Vikings look for real means there are no let-ups here.   

Interesting.  It was a push.     The oddsmakers aren't trying to predict the score, they're trying to get enough people to bet on an underdog and they NAILED it today.   

they lost their next two.

10 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I have to say the happy calls by Detroit PBP guys named Dan are quite great.   We might need to rename Jason Benetti. 

I went back and replaced that clip with the same call without the popping noise. 

And here is the tail end of the call of Brock Wright’s TD that had given the Lions a 38-31 lead. 

2 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

He's a top 5 receiver in the league when you take into account his overall play as a blocker also and his uncanny ability to come up with the big catch so often and the dawg mentality. He might not get you the 70 yard TD in the air like a Hill, Diggs or Chase which is why those guys are the elite of the elite but I don't know who in that 2nd tier I'd take over him.

26 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I do remember 6-2 when Big Bad Shaun Rogers returned the INT for a TD against Denver. Then I also remembered when, I believe, they went 1-7 the rest of the way.