Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

I am starting to dislike Patrick Mahomes, but it might be more because of his wife and his idiot brother..............who is in the news once again, but not for just being the douchebag that he is this time.   He could be in big trouble, but he'll probably get out of it because his brother is a football star for the Chiefs.     One of the most dislikeable people in sports (and he's not even in sports, he's just around it).

Hey Patrick, you need to have a talk with your brother.  Tell him to go away.   Go sit in Aaron's little hobbit house for a few weeks and attempt to think.    I doubt he'd get any thinking done.   Doesn't seem to be his strong suit. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/jackson-mahomes-reportedly-under-police-investigation-for-two-restaurant-assaults-211028287.html

46 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

The Saints have seemingly been in "cap hell" since Obama's 1st term yet always seem to be able to keep whatever good player they want or sign FAs. Whoever their Cap guy is deserves a raise for always creating these ways to manipulate their space.

I was looking at NO cap situation on Spotrac and they are currently at 284,000 against the cap next year. Michael Thomas has a 60M cap hit by himself.

38 minutes ago, Stanley70 said:

I was looking at NO cap situation on Spotrac and they are currently at 284,000 against the cap next year. Michael Thomas has a 60M cap hit by himself.

It's only $13 million this year