Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, oblong said:

i only knew who he was because of the Greta thing yesterday. 

That's me too.   All I said was Who the Fuck is Andrew Tate and why should I care about how many fucking cars he has?   People who brag about money and possessions are insecure and sad.  Anybody that has to convince you how great they are is a loser at heart.   If you're truly great, you don't need to remind people.  

55 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

The thesis of the article is spot on regarding social media, but one would argue that it doesn't really show one way or another whether the pizza boxes were involved. Which Dreyfuss declares weren't involved.

To the extent anyone cares about this guy (ie. most probably have never heard of him before yesterday), it's probably best to let the actual authorities tell us what happened.

Edited by mtutiger

23 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

To the extent anyone cares about this guy (ie. most probably have never heard of him before yesterday), it's probably best to let the actual authorities tell us what happened.

You do you, but I think it's better for us to baselessly speculate about what happened on a freewheeling online forum. 😉

49 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

pretty rank stupidity. what other outcome did he think was possible? And that was not even a slip of the tongue or moment of confusion, that was a thoroughly premeditated drop.

I think it happens when you travel in circles where a lot of people talk that way most of the time. It's like the line about telling the truth because it's the easiest story to remember - If you are a decent person all the time you don't have to keep remembering not to be jerk in your professional life.....:classic_laugh:

Edited by gehringer_2

7 hours ago, romad1 said:

maybe he was under audit in the Prc?

Hold the phone...

You mean to tell me that Donald "Nobody tougher on Chy-na evah" Trump, who assured everyone in one of his debates with Joe Biden that he didn't have any bank accounts in China, did in fact maintain a bank account in China during at least part of his Presidency?

image.thumb.png.37befa176a3e23273714539efd7c4ca3.png

3 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Hold the phone...

You mean to tell me that Donald "Nobody tougher on Chy-na evah" Trump, who assured everyone in one of his debates with Joe Biden that he didn't have any bank accounts in China, did in fact maintain a bank account in China during at least part of his Presidency?

image.thumb.png.37befa176a3e23273714539efd7c4ca3.png

DJT, super liar pants on fire

3 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

pretty rank stupidity. what other outcome did he think was possible? And that was not even a slip of the tongue or moment of confusion, that was a thoroughly premeditated drop.

I think it happens when you travel in circles where a lot of people talk that way most of the time. It's like the line about telling the truth because it's the easiest story to remember - If you are a decent person all the time you don't have to keep remembering not to be jerk in your professional life.....:classic_laugh:

It reminds me of Jack Morris talking about Ohtani with a bad Chinese accent, except I don't think that was premeditated, just stupid.   His apology the next inning was even dumber, comically so.  "I apologize to Jose Ohtani." LOL   

The clip is weird because it makes it sound like Hahn is calling the Sun Bowl between UCLA and Pittsburgh, and I’m thinking, why is the guy who calls North Carolina State football on radio calling the bowl game between UCLA and Pittsburgh? But one news story I saw spooled out the whole sentence as, “One other bowl game involving an ACC team going on, that's the Sun Bowl, and amongst all the illegal aliens down in El Paso, it's UCLA 14 and Pittsburgh 6 …”

12 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

“Well what he said was true! What was he supposed to say! This is cancel culture to the extreme! What about the First Amendment! Our country is so divided it will not be resolved peacefully and I stand fully ready to defend the Constitution! Hunter Biden’s laptop!”