The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

I remember that!

I think the first presidential candidate I ever voted for was the libertarian candidate only because he wanted to legalize pot. Which is why a vote in the hands of a nineteen-year-old can be a dangerous thing. 😉

in 2000 I was in college and we spray painted a big sign that said "a vote for nader is a vote for pot" and put it out by the huge phallic watertower in Ypsi 

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

He lost Atlanta. I doubt many inner city Atlanta people will be at the game. More likely to have people from MTG's district. From what I understand, the new stadium isn't in Atlanta and in a more conservative area. 

The stadium is in Cobb County, which voted against Trump by close to 15 points. 

I'm guessing he'll get a mixed reception.... maybe more cheers than boos. But really, I don't think it matters.

On 10/29/2021 at 5:33 PM, Edman85 said:

I mean... he's under criminal investigation in Georgia. It seems risky to set foot there...

He has proved his entire life that he can do anything he wants and get away with it.  Not only that, but he has been made a hero by about 40% of the country.  Nothing will ever happen to him.  He has nothing to worry about.  

On 10/29/2021 at 4:33 PM, Edman85 said:

I mean... he's under criminal investigation in Georgia. It seems risky to set foot there...

There’s no risk until he actually gets apprehended, which he never will.

People who truly believe Trump will ever be frog-marched in an orange jumpsuit live in a dreamland. Far more likely he’d be allowed to flee the country, but of course, it won’t come to that, either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...