The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

Tristan recently said the FCC was going to revoke Fox New's license.   I'm going with not very dependable. 

However he does attribute it to David Cay Johnston by name so perhaps an evaluation of him is more suitable.   I've always liked what David Cay says but that's a different question than whether he's been accurate.   I genuinely don't know his record on that, but do know he's been a long time journalist covering trump and his org

Edited by pfife

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Amazing how foreign media can perfectly understand Trump and succinctly report it in a way America media has never been able to do. 

Australia and Japan in particular are starkly aware of the need for collective security.  They did worry greatly about what Trump was doing on behalf of his friends in Moscow. 

42 minutes ago, romad1 said:

never forget this guy once led a Superpower

"some will cheer the decline of America but I think we'll miss it when its gone"

Gold.

Absolutely accurate.

And completely contemptible and grotesque.

And even more so... he has a dedicated following in the U.S.

I am disgusted beyond all measurement.

54 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Gold.

Absolutely accurate.

And completely contemptible and grotesque.

And even more so... he has a dedicated following in the U.S.

I am disgusted beyond all measurement.

The saddest part is that this is not new.  He has lying and conning for 40 years and so many have not picked up on it.  

54 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

The saddest part is that this is not new.  He has lying and conning for 40 years and so many have not picked up on it.  

"Oh, he doesn't really mean that..."

I've been listening the past 40 years. Mostly unintentionally.

Yes...

He does mean what he says.

How can people be so damned stupid?

I have been wondering if things will start to crack with him.  He’s not the president anymore. Even media still shows some respect with the use of Sir and all that. But now he’s just a washed up D list celebrity and how will he react when treated like one when he’s around people who don’t work for him?  

1 hour ago, pfife said:

that interview with slump was super boring and I regret listening to it.   Even the storm off was boring.

it seemed like he was gone or at least already committed to/in the process of leaving before Jan 6 came up. so yeah, like everything with TFG, it was just a big disappointment.

Edited by Crazy Cat Gentleman