The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

There's a lot of difference between Hunter and Jared.  Hunter is whore chasing drug addict that lives off of daddies name and was paid off by foreign companies to get daddies' influence.  Jared is very successful and did a good job in his work in the WH achieving peace in the ME and working with other countries on foreign policy. The only thing Hunter did successfully while being overpaid in jobs he wasn't qualified was seducing his brothers wife. Sounds more like jealousy  than corruption.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Archie said:

There's a lot of difference between Hunter and Jared.  Hunter is whore chasing drug addict that lives off of daddies name and was paid off by foreign companies to get daddies' influence.  Jared is very successful and did a good job in his work in the WH achieving peace in the ME and working with other countries on foreign policy. The only thing Hunter did successfully while being overpaid in jobs he wasn't qualified was seducing his brothers wife. Sounds more like jealousy  than corruption.

The Trump family is the most amoral corrupt political family I have ever seen and that's saying a lot.  There is nothing good about any of them.  

• Thanks 1

“Mr President,” Meadows said, “I’ve got some bad news. You’ve tested positive for Covid-19.”

Trump’s reply, the devout Christian writes, “rhyme[d] with ‘Oh spit, you’ve gotta be trucking lidding me’”.

The more devout they say they are the less Christ like they are.

In a way all of this is good.  The Democrats are going to have a tough time taking the WH in 2024 and running against Trump would be their best chance to win. If they throw enough shade on Trump hopefully the Republican will nominate a better candidate and dems won't stand a chance.

• Haha 1