The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

24 minutes ago, Archie said:

If you really wanted to know you would do the research yourself.  There were many reports of signatures not being matched on absentee mail in ballots.   This is not just in some po-dunk areas with 53 voters.  It was a wide spread problem.  Some areas did it well and some areas didn't. That is a lot of why people question results of the election.  When results are in question its a major issue.  Since democrats did so well they don't have a problem with the election but if the tables were turned and Republican won like this, Nancy, Chuck, Shifty and Jerry No-Nads would have more hearings than you could count.  I know ...But Trump, but Trump, but Trump.....so save it.

It's sillier than Jim Harbaugh printing up Big Ten East Division Champion t-shirts while OSU was in Indy.  

10 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

Why is it that the GOP doesn't complain about elections they win? Don't they want ALL elections to be fair? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Actually, didn’t Trump claim that he actually won the popular vote in 2016 but for fraud? So, yeah, it’s not fair when all your votes are not belong to them.

44 minutes ago, Archie said:

If you really wanted to know you would do the research yourself. 

Debate 101: Team Resolved is responsible for providing the research on their own claims, not the opposition. No exceptions.

Edited by chasfh

5 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Actually, didn’t Trump claim that he actually won the popular vote in 2016 but for fraud? So, yeah, it’s not fair when all your votes are not belong to them.

Yep.   That was why he created that voting commish that failed to find anything

Edited by pfife

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Debate 101: Team Resolved is responsible for providing the research on their own claims, not the opposition. No exceptions.

looks like we now get to add "do your own research" to the list which currently already contains "soros" and "democrat party"

it's called the list of "just facts" tm

Edited by pfife

There was initial concern around voting machines since there was an issue in a northern Michigan county that was resolved.  Nothing was done about proving the mail in ballots.  

I'm really trying to understand the people here.  Some of you claim to be Republicans that don't like Trump but from the comments I haven't seen there's not one Republican here let alone a real conservative.  I would think you would be concerned about what is happening to the country today than some businessman from Florida that has absolutely no power today to do anything..

Are you unhappy that on January 19, 2021 the USA

-Didn't have a big problem on the southern border?

-The Country was safer because people were not allowed in from terrorist countries?

-Inflation wasn't a problem?

-We didn't have supply chain issues

-The President's son wasn't selling art work to anonymous people around the world.  The same son who took jobs he wasn't qualified for from foreign business because his father was VP.

-There weren't Americans stranded in Afghanistan?

-Our enemies feared us and we didn't bow down to China, Russia, Iran, etc.

- The economy was booming and unemployment for all races of people were very low until a pandemic when major areas of the country were closed down?

• Haha 2

you didn't mention the deadliest year ever and also worst job losses in over a century. 

commence your excuses for your guy, nice choice of defending most deaths and least jobs.  I sense how inspired you are buy your guy.

Edited by pfife

57 minutes ago, Archie said:

There was initial concern around voting machines since there was an issue in a northern Michigan county that was resolved.  Nothing was done about proving the mail in ballots.  

I'm really trying to understand the people here.  Some of you claim to be Republicans that don't like Trump but from the comments I haven't seen there's not one Republican here let alone a real conservative.  I would think you would be concerned about what is happening to the country today than some businessman from Florida that has absolutely no power today to do anything..

-The Country was safer because people were not allowed in from terrorist countries?

-The President's son wasn't selling art work to anonymous people around the world.  The same son who took jobs he wasn't qualified for from foreign business because his father was VP.

- The economy was booming and unemployment for all races of people were very low until a pandemic when major areas of the country were closed down?

who here is a republican?  romad?  i think that's it.  there are a couple of centrist folks here, but no trump republicans.

there are no trump republicans here.

2 hours ago, Archie said:

If you really wanted to know you would do the research yourself.  There were many reports of signatures not being matched on absentee mail in ballots.   This is not just in some po-dunk areas with 53 voters.  It was a wide spread problem.  Some areas did it well and some areas didn't. That is a lot of why people question results of the election.  When results are in question its a major issue.  Since democrats did so well they don't have a problem with the election but if the tables were turned and Republican won like this, Nancy, Chuck, Shifty and Jerry No-Nads would have more hearings than you could count.  I know ...But Trump, but Trump, but Trump.....so save it.

So you have no evidence. Thanks for proving our point. Were you up there with Rudy in Lansing when he farted?  

1 hour ago, buddha said:

who here is a republican?  romad?  i think that's it.  there are a couple of centrist folks here, but no trump republicans.

there are no trump republicans here.

I can't remember who they were but a couple people on here claimed to be Republicans that voted democrat because of Trump.

1 hour ago, oblong said:

So you have no evidence. Thanks for proving our point. Were you up there with Rudy in Lansing when he farted?  

There wear several poll workers that claimed signatures weren't matched.  There were poll watchers that weren't allowed in counting rooms during the count.  That should concern everyone.

I was at the Capitol in Lansing for the Right to Work protest.  Were you there?  It was quite entertaining.  I very happy RTW was enacted for the Michigan workers.  Its the best thing that could happen for them and the only thing that protects them from corrupt unions.    I have also attended county democrat party meetings and even the state convention several times.  Have you been to either of those?  I used to work for a union that required we attend these functions.  I even got to vote.  In a county meeting they are still looking for the person who wrote in Ted Nugent on one of the ballots.  I confess.

I kind dispute your characterization of some of the bulletpoints. Particularly on foreign policy where, if anything, Biden is taking a harder line on China, for instance. (See his comments on Taiwan the other night).

Having said that, you do realize that one could believe exactly as you do on all five bullets and simultaneously think that claims made on election security by Trump and his allies are total bullshit right? 

Or do you have to toe the party line on every single little thing to be a real conservative?

I would add that I've not met a single person who doesn't believe there is inflation in the market. Democratic or Republican.

The issue is that there is a debate as to what the primary driver of the inflation. Is it an issue of monetary policy, is it a lack of supply, or is it a little of both? Unsurprisingly, Republicans (who pretend to hate government debt when the Dems are in the Presidency) tend to think its a monetary policy issue, while others think that the supply chain is driving it.

Either way, Joe Biden is the President and he will have to fix it or face political consequences. But there is a legitimate discussion to be had on what is driving it beyond who is sitting in the Oval Office.

Edited by mtutiger

I am happy that on October 23, 2021:

- I don't live in a Fascist States of America led by Der Fuehrer Trump and his GOP fascist cohorts

- We don't have a problem (except as OVERBLOWN by Fox News and other GOP reactionaries) at the southern border.

- Trump is no longer undermining the CIA/ NSA/ FBI, and all the other agencies that keep this country safe by loading it with his Political HACKS that don't know jack shit about keeping this country safe.. they only know how to dick-lick Trump. So they, and Trump, can GFT's.

- Nothing we can do about inflation/ supply chain when going from 0-100 in the economy, except to wait it out.

- The FORMER President's daughter and son-in-law aren't part of the Administration because they didn't have a fucking CLUE about anything, were NOT QUALIFIED to be a part of ANY Presidential Administration... but because Trump needed a couple more dick-licking sycophants nepotism ran amuck... IN the F'ing Former President's Administration. Are you F'ing KIDDING ME? PS: I don't give a F about Hunter Biden.

- Our enemies didn't fear us. They laughed their asses off at such a brainless MF'ing Moron running the White House. Trump has been dick-licking Putin for almost 20 years.. and he's afraid of us? Which planet are you on? 

- OBAMA's economy WAS booming. And Trump didn't F it up for a couple years. And then he did because that brainless MF'ing MORON of a former president doesn't have the F'ing INTELLIGENCE to smartly handle a simple pandemic. And he listened to his brainless MF'ing MORON of a Son-in-Law because NEITHER of them have an F'ing brain. Neither should EVER be near a political position in the United States EVER again.

Edited by 1984Echoes

23 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I kind dispute your characterization of some of the bulletpoints. Particularly on foreign policy where, if anything, Biden is taking a harder line on China, for instance. (See his comments on Taiwan the other night).

Having said that, you do realize that one could believe exactly as you do on all five bullets and simultaneously think that claims made on election security by Trump and his allies are total bullshit right? 

Or do you have to toe the party line on every single little thing to be a real conservative?

Yes, Joe's comment on siding with Taiwan was interesting to say the least.  Psaki had to back track on that the next day.  They have to be careful letting Joe out and talking in public like this or he's going to get us into a war.  I wonder if Gen. Milley had to call his Chinese pals and tell them all is good and that our President got off his leash and didn't know what he said.  I've cared for relatives with dementia and Alzheimer's.  Its a terrible thing.  I obviously don't know if Biden has Alzheimer's but he is showing signs of moderate dementia.  Anderson Cooper had to help him finish some of his sentences and guide him along last week.  I figure if Reagan was able to finish his second term they will get Biden through his term.  I think even the democrats prefer that as opposed to Harris taking over.