The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

On 10/11/2021 at 7:06 PM, Archie said:

Trump paved the way to fast track the vaccine so it could be made and available in record time.  I have never once heard him say don't get the vaccine. 

He never says anything directly, not even during his presidency.   He sends out clear signals to his two groups of supporters, the ignorant populists who worship him and the extreme right wingers who use him.  He reaches both groups quite well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, what lawyer would want the inside track potential that comes with working for the guy who's engineering what could be a successful fascist takeover of Amerika?

I would bet a high percentage of them are true believers and are besotted by his orange celebrity sheen.

13 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I still don't think he is engineering a fascist takeover.  I think he is all about money and popularity as he has been his whole life.  There could certainly be people who are using him for nefarious aims.  

OK, I misspoke. He is not engineering a fascist takeover. He is the Potemkin leader of the fascist takeover.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

I still don't think he is engineering a fascist takeover.  I think he is all about money and popularity as he has been his whole life.  There could certainly be people who are using him for nefarious aims.  

Remember... He runs his business as a fascist dictatorship.

Which is normal for a business owner... they make all the decisions, have all the power, get all the money, can abuse their power if they can get away with it, are willing to push legal boundaries if it means more money for themselves, are willing to screw their workers, their community/ environment/ anyone if it means more money in their pockets, will use violence if necessary (history... but not ancient history either), etc.

Now... most business owners have some sense of ethics and/ or civic responsibility and don't do all of that...

But yeah, Trump...

No ethics, amoral, willing to use violence to remain in power (others', not his violence as he's too chicken shit to do anything like that), corrupt down to his DNA, definitely all about money and fame and popularity, but also definitely attracted to the Power of the Presidency, as well... and willing to shit all over Democracy/ Constitution of the United States to get/ stay there...

He's a fascist wannabe dictator. Note the emphasis on wannabe... But he IS a fascist.

No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

1 hour ago, 1984Echoes said:

Remember... He runs his business as a fascist dictatorship.

Which is normal for a business owner... they make all the decisions, have all the power, get all the money, can abuse their power if they can get away with it, are willing to push legal boundaries if it means more money for themselves, are willing to screw their workers, their community/ environment/ anyone if it means more money in their pockets, will use violence if necessary (history... but not ancient history either), etc.

Now... most business owners have some sense of ethics and/ or civic responsibility and don't do all of that...

But yeah, Trump...

No ethics, amoral, willing to use violence to remain in power (others', not his violence as he's too chicken shit to do anything like that), corrupt down to his DNA, definitely all about money and fame and popularity, but also definitely attracted to the Power of the Presidency, as well... and willing to shit all over Democracy/ Constitution of the United States to get/ stay there...

He's a fascist wannabe dictator. Note the emphasis on wannabe... But he IS a fascist.

No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

He is all about money and attention.  I think that is why he originally ran for President and I don't think he even expected to win.  I agree he has no morals or ethics and does not give a shit about the country, but I don't think he is capable of engineering a fascist dictatorship.  That would require him to think beyond himself of which he is incapable.   I don't even think he incited the riot.  He 100% knew about it ahead of time and fully supported it, but the idea and planning came from elsewhere.   

• Like 1