The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

3 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

i can usually follow the bread crumbs on any conspiracy theory, but what Durham was supposed to be doing per MAGAs to take down the cabal, was beyond me

I'll steal an argument Chas makes often, I think this was just having an investigation to hammer on.   Whether it was valid or could have lead to anything was besides the point, it was all propaganda. 

15 minutes ago, pfife said:

I'll steal an argument Chas makes often, I think this was just having an investigation to hammer on.   Whether it was valid or could have lead to anything was besides the point, it was all propaganda. 

Exactly.

Put another way, they don’t have to win the lawsuit—they need only file the lawsuit, then trumpet the fact that they filed the lawsuit. That’s the part the red hats will remember, not the part where they lost, mainly because their media is telling the red hats only about the filing, and not about the loss.

Edited by chasfh

Watching various Trump voters on various focus groups.  They really don't get or say they don't get why people don't like Trump.  They think this is completly cool behavior and people who don't like him are deranged and hateful.

Gonna be more bloodshed before that gets fixed.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

Watching various Trump voters on various focus groups.  They really don't get or say they don't get why people don't like Trump.  They think this is completly cool behavior and people who don't like him are deranged and hateful.

Gonna be more bloodshed before that gets fixed.

I’m not sure we’ve seen even the serious beginning of that.

• Like 1