The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

33 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

That's the dangerous question in all of this; and one that no one would be surprised if Trump has actually sold our National Security documents, probably to Russia or the Saudis... for money.

Sold, or perhaps made good on a private campaign promise. 

11 minutes ago, pfife said:

Trump brand confidential documents

Trump Exclusive Doc's...

On sale at a newsstand near you... for only $10... 

You can learn exciting secret stuff only from 'Murica! How to build a nuclear bomb, build a stealth aircraft, what Trump actually thinks about his best buddies Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin... and other cool stuff like that! ONLY from the EXCLUSIVE records of still-President King Donald J. Trump!

At grocery stores, book stores, alleyways, gutters...

Also available internationally in exciting cities like Trump Tower Moscow, Trump Tower Pyongyang, Trump Tower Caracas, Tehran, Trump Tower Riyadh & Trump Tower Minsk! 

52 minutes ago, pfife said:

So what's the major announcement?

I think it might be that he's gonna resume tweeting.   Would be ridiculous if he says he's gonna run for speaker of the house.

If he's speaker I genuinely worry about Biden and Harris safety 

Well the USSS has to clean up it’s act but i think the Biden and Harris details have scrutinized the MAGAs out

Trump's major announcement hopefully will be that all this was an Andy Kaufman-esq "work" and he was earnestly hoping to test his fellow Americans to see how far Democracy could be pushed.  He's sorry for all the pain and suffering all this has caused and he would now like to live out his life in quiet hoping to publish his memoirs he has tentatively named "Reflections: my life of sorrow and service to my fellow citizens; a study in sacrifice and abnegation"

• Haha 2