The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Trump can still win if it's a large field like 2016.  If it's just him versus DeSantis, the Republican can probably make sure DeSantis wins.  

There is no way Trump wins without stealing the election, since the people have repeatedly demonstrated that they don't want him. So yes, let Trump win the nom in as crowded a field as it will take.

4 minutes ago, chasfh said:

There is no way Trump wins without stealing the election, since the people have repeatedly demonstrated that they don't want him. So yes, let Trump win the nom in as crowded a field as it will take.

Not olnly would he try to steal the election, he would do it openly with the full support of the the Republican party except for a few communist RINOs.  

Just now, Tiger337 said:

Not olnly would he try to steal the election, he would do it openly with the full support of the the Republican party except for a few communist RINOs.  

He already did try!

I'm talking about before the fact versus attempts after the fact. I don't mean merely manipulating ordinances and whatnot to suppress turnout, which is already happening without Trump. I mean machine tampering, on-premise vote flipping and multiplication, falsifying counts after the fact, paying off courts to find in your favor in lawsuits—you know, all the things they accuse Democrats of doing.

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

He already did try!

I'm talking about before the fact versus attempts after the fact. I don't mean merely manipulating ordinances and whatnot to suppress turnout, which is already happening without Trump. I mean machine tampering, on-premise vote flipping and multiplication, falsifying counts after the fact, paying off courts to find in your favor in lawsuits—you know, all the things they accuse Democrats of doing.

That's what I mean.  I can see him doing thosethings openly.  He would tell us that he was doing it and then say he was just joking or that he never really said it.  His supporters would tell us that Obama did the same thing.  

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

Trump can still win if it's a large field like 2016.  If it's just him versus DeSantis, the Republican can probably make sure DeSantis wins.  

at minimum you'll have Pompeo and Pence along with DeSantis - though I can see Pence's campaign folding within about 10 minutes of him announcing it. What a zero.

4 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

at minimum you'll have Pompeo and Pence along with DeSantis - though I can see Pence's campaign folding within about 10 minutes of him announcing it. What a zero.

Maybe Mike Pence should name Dan Quayle as a running mate. Indiana bland. 

18 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

I can never figure out if this guy is 100 percent satirical or not. Obviously he’s running with this stuff, but is he actually MAGA or lampooning MAGA? 

I've always thought he was being straight up.   But you've got me thinking now.....  is it actually extremely brilliant?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CMRivdogs said:

It's SO SAD...

Instead of putting TFG in prison, where he belongs, instead... we get all of these "reports":

Fulton County: "Trump was a bad, bad boy, and should be in prison. But..."

Jan 6th: "Trump was a VERY bad boy, and should be in prison. But..."

NY Attorney General: "Trump was not very nice, and should be in prison. But..."

IRS and NY State Tax Authorities: "Trump FUCKED us, and should be in prison. But..."

DOJ: "Trump should just be in prison. But..."

I don't think we need to give anyone a chance to act for us to reasonably conclude that they're gonna get away with it all, and the only thing they will have learned from this is what they need to do better next time, as well as what not to do, so how are we gonna stop them next time, since there won't be any precedent set by punishing them this time? And I'm being serious here, because the killers are in the House, so ... what? They're going to censure several sitting House members, expel them, indict them, and imprison them? That's basically the only way to get the message across that you simply can't fuck with our democracy like this, but do we really think that's gonna happen?

Or is the lesson to simply beat them at the ballot box and everything will work out in the end?

Edited by chasfh
  • Thanks 1