The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

That’s how I see it. I don’t think desantis will play well on a national stage.  He ran against a weak candidate for re-election.  He’s small in stature and has a whiny voice and doesn’t talk to unfriendly media.  He’s in a bubble. I don’t think “make America Florida” means what he is he thinks it will.  Maybe Nikki Haley can thread that needle.  

3 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

When I said he'd might get cuffs, you mocked me.    Now, if he turns himself in, he won't, but if they have to go get him (because he wants to rile up the psychos), they HAVE to cuff him, don't they?   If it's NYC I am pretty sure the policy for anyone getting arrested for anything - is that they have to be cuffed.    

Trump’s not going in cuffs. I’m still not convinced he’s going at all. Just because he’s daring them to come get him doesn’t mean they’re coming to get him.

But, just to hedge his bets on the off chance the rumblings are real, he’s preempting their move with his announcement in order to mobilize the flying monkeys so that it’s go time the moment the federales get hold of him.

7 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

When I said he'd might get cuffs, you mocked me.    Now, if he turns himself in, he won't, but if they have to go get him (because he wants to rile up the psychos), they HAVE to cuff him, don't they?   If it's NYC I am pretty sure the policy for anyone getting arrested for anything - is that they have to be cuffed.    

I want him to do a Game of Thrones perp walk tour through New York City, San Francisco, Detroit, Baltimore, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington DC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston and San Diego... Naked.

Am I a bad person for wanting that (not to watch it, just to want it...)?

52 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

I want him to do a Game of Thrones perp walk tour through New York City, San Francisco, Detroit, Baltimore, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington DC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston and San Diego... Naked.

Am I a bad person for wanting that (not to watch it, just to want it...)?

Fine with all that, but don't need the naked.................

You know that probably at least 2/3rds of "normal" Republican politicians want Trump locked up for a long time.   They can use it for political gains but not have to actually kiss his ass anymore.       He should be tried for Sedition and he's signaling the same thing ahead of this indictment right now and he WILL get a violent reaction.     Fuck him.  Lock him up, he's 100% responsible for 7 who died on January 6th - it is all on him.  

15 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Why do I keep hearing what Elon Musk thinks about politics?  Who gives a shit?  He s just a wealthy prick looking for favors if a Republican gets elected.  

Who used a bunch of Saudi and other offshore money to buy the loudest megaphone in the political system and who keeps steering bullshit agitprop into the feeds of anyone who mistakenly clicks on the "for you" button instead of "following"

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Who used a bunch of Saudi and other offshore money to buy the loudest megaphone in the political system and who keeps steering bullshit agitprop into the feeds of anyone who mistakenly clicks on the "for you" button instead of "following"

on my phone excessive presses of the home button now flip from following to for you.  sucks bad.  I'd use home to refresh a lot.

• Like 1

The ironic thing is, he didn't need to pay off Stormy. In the end, Trump's supporters would not have cared. This guy can do the most horrendous sh*t and they love him even more.

It is almost like Nixon. The coverup was worse than the crime. Hell, in this case it wasn't even a crime until he paid her off.

Edited by antrat
  • Like 1

these people are too lazy.

I think both the George Floyd protests and the Jan 6 were in large part just pent up frustration from people being locked down.  Not saying they were not passionate about their beliefs but the need to congregate was as much about just getting out as it was the issue itself.  Trump is old news now to many people.  They're not going to disrupt their lives to go protest in NYC.  You might get a handful of people but we won't see riots or anything.

That will disappoint him more than being arrested and charged.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oblong said:

these people are too lazy.

I think both the George Floyd protests and the Jan 6 were in large part just pent up frustration from people being locked down.  Not saying they were not passionate about their beliefs but the need to congregate was as much about just getting out as it was the issue itself.  Trump is old news now to many people.  They're not going to disrupt their lives to go protest in NYC.  You might get a handful of people but we won't see riots or anything.

That will disappoint him more than being arrested and charged.

On a somewhat different note, doesn't his tendency to make ALL-CAPS social media posts make him seem even more insane / harder to take seriously than during his Presidency?

It just has major "chain email that's been shared 24 times" vibes to it lol

People probably know that the governor of New York won't hesitate to call in the National Guard and New York is going to be more prepared. You would think they would have also learned their lesson that hundreds got arrested last time and Trump did nothing to help them besides continue to ask for your money.