6/14 7:10 White Sox @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

6 minutes ago, Archie said:

WTF... Willi in CF over Reyes who's in RF.  This has to be a joke.  I'm hoping for a managerial change in the offseason at the latest.

Willi has only played one game in RF at Copa so far, only 2 total in RF this season. Though given that the whole move to the OF is one big experiment not sure how much difference that should make.....

4 minutes ago, theroundsquare said:

That, and Willi's best OF asset may be his arm.  RF doesn't sound as bad as CF

I guess it comes to a choice of putting putting Willi's better arm in RF over Victor's or leaving him in CF where he may be less likely to get fooled by a ball that tails. Pick your poison.

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

Willi has only played one game in RF at Copa so far, only 2 total in RF this season. Though given that the whole move to the OF is one big experiment not sure how much difference that should make.....

I also don't think there an advantage to putting Reyes in CF over Castro.  As you've said, CF is probably easier to play than RF.   What CF requires over RF is range and I don't think there is a difference between Reyes and Castro there.  The problem with Castro is making plays.