Week Four: Seattle Seahawks (1-2) @ Detroit Lions (1-2)

MichiganCardinal

3 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Can't even get a stop on 3&5 with the game on the line.

brockers got pushed back three yards, mcneill pushed his man back, anzalone ran right into a guard and got blocked.

game over.

brockers needs to retire.  he's useless now.  problem is they have no replacement because levi and paschal are both hurt.

the offense is beat to hell and starting backups TO BACKUPS and they still put up 45 points.

the defense has injuries but not nearly as many as the offense and they have up 50 to the SEAHAWKS.

same game as last year for the defense.  got bitch slapped in every single possible way.  got your milk money taken away again.  

that was almost as bad as patricia's last year, which was the worst defense in modern nfl history.

I know we kid about onside kicking every time but really were almost to the point where mathmatically it might actually make sense if we can get slightly above average recovery percentage. If we can get to the 15-20% range on recoveries that would be 1 out of 5 or 6 odds, at our current rate we don't force punts at 1 out of every 5 or 6 possessions and that doesn't even include the fact that you could still force a punt even if you don't recover an onside. 

Just now, buddha said:

the offense is beat to hell and starting backups TO BACKUPS and they still put up 45 points.

the defense has injuries but not nearly as many as the offense and they have up 50 to the SEAHAWKS.

same game as last year for the defense.  got bitch slapped in every single possible way.  got your milk money taken away again.  

that was almost as bad as patricia's last year, which was the worst defense in modern nfl history.

Preach.  I cannot remember the D ever being this bad for any Lions team.  Its just beyond belief.  I can understand having some issues but letting Smith and Penny rack up 50/500 at your house is the worst thing I have ever seen from any defense I was rooting for.  Even Georgia didnt pound Michigan's D this badly.

They have schemed a ***beautiful*** offense this year, everything is clicking and we are racking up points....Its a thing of wonder!

....but we still look like a 5 win team. 

Cant believe that we are going to waste this tremendous opportunity to have a good or even better season because our nonexistent D cant ever make a play or stop anybody.

Edited by sabretooth