The 118th United States Congress

mtutiger

13 hours ago, chasfh said:

How long before the Warrior Jesus jerks crow about how God is punishing him for going after Trump?

God seemingly never gives the baddies the worst afflictions.  The British papers keep crowing about Putin having various things but I don't think the experts think he actually does. 

37 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

His entire life is just made up. 

How’s this—George Santos is a Democrat plant who made it through because he was provided forged paperwork by the DCC Black Ops team so he could pass strict bureaucratic scrutiny, and then the election in NY-3 was rigged by Dominion and Hugo Chavez so Santos would win and then get exposed as a buffoon by the mainstream media—all with the goal of making the Republican Party look bad. 

Who’s got that on their Aisle Lunatic bingo card?

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

God seemingly never gives the baddies the worst afflictions.  The British papers keep crowing about Putin having various things but I don't think the experts think he actually does. 

yeah - I think he has actually looked better in recent appearances. But a guess given his judo and hockey playing history is that he has bouts of sciatica that can leave him in some level of pain when sitting upright or standing straight at a podium. That video of clip of his meeting with Shiogu that had everyone speculating could easily have just been back pain.

So, Did George Santos break any laws?      Or is it up to the voters to figure out what is true or not?    And will this matter?

Most politicians lie............not to THIS extent, but most lie.  

Back when I was in Congress and authored a bill to allow us to keep breathing national air without paying a tax on it, I remember hearing a few lies on the floor. 

9 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

So, Did George Santos break any laws?      Or is it up to the voters to figure out what is true or not?    And will this matter?

Most politicians lie............not to THIS extent, but most lie.  

Back when I was in Congress and authored a bill to allow us to keep breathing national air without paying a tax on it, I remember hearing a few lies on the floor. 

Probably not by anything he said, unless someone sues hoping some court might establish a  new precedent in extending fraud law. I did read that they are looking into whether somewhere along the line he violated either a NY State or Federal law by filling out some required form falsely, which is a more straight up crime. 

The correct response is that any Congress run by a party with a shred of ethical spine would refuse to seat him, but we aren't holding our breath there.

Edited by gehringer_2

15 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Probably not by anything he said, unless someone sues hoping some court might establish a  new precedent in extending fraud law. I did read that they are looking into whether somewhere along the line he violated either a NY State or Federal law by filling out some required form falsely, which is a more straight up crime. 

The correct response is that any Congress run by a party with a shred of ethical spine would refuse to seat him, but we aren't holding our breath there.

When I was President of England, we would have never allowed such lies. 

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

If there were a red wave I could see them discarding him but…. They need that vote. I have no idea the mechanics of his replacement but they won’t take a chance. 

6 hours ago, chasfh said:

How’s this—George Santos is a Democrat plant who made it through because he was provided forged paperwork by the DCC Black Ops team so he could pass strict bureaucratic scrutiny, and then the election in NY-3 was rigged by Dominion and Hugo Chavez so Santos would win and then get exposed as a buffoon by the mainstream media—all with the goal of making the Republican Party look bad. 

Who’s got that on their Aisle Lunatic bingo card?

Close.  Dont forget that it's all to distract from Hunters laptop