2023 NBA Draft Prelude

Deleterious

59 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

If Casey is so awesome at developing players then why is Bey shooting 48% from 3 for the Hawks?

Seriously, wtf? Small sample size... so I'll have to look at this in a year or so... but...

Amazing.

Grant is also a lot more efficient once he freed himself of Casey and it's not like his usage has gone down in Portland so....yeah.

2 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

If Casey is so awesome at developing players then why is Bey shooting 48% from 3 for the Hawks?

Seriously, wtf? Small sample size... so I'll have to look at this in a year or so... but...

Amazing.

Looks like Bey is shooting less, too.  It could be he’s a better player with less usage.  It could be he’s on a better team and he’s getting better looks because he’s lower on the priority list to defend.  And, sure, it could be better coaching, too.

bey is doing what he was always there to do: 3 and d.

but the "d" wasnt great, and he thought he was a dribble creator in detroit.  JEIII indicated it was more of bey freelancing and "there was no one else to create" than the coaching.

but he's always protecting the coaches and never says anything really critical.

image.png.d2e224a1a5057ccb344231db37a288a6.png

With last night's loss, Detroit is assured of finishing no lower than tied for 3rd with Charlotte.

That two games difference between Detroit and Houston is huge for Detroit because they still have a game to play between each other (next Friday, getchya popcorn ready).

1 hour ago, casimir said:

With last night's loss, Detroit is assured of finishing no lower than tied for 3rd with Charlotte.

That two games difference between Detroit and Houston is huge for Detroit because they still have a game to play between each other (next Friday, getchya popcorn ready).

bottom three get the same number of ping pong balls, right? If they can't 'catch' Charlotte they could actually go out and play a game.

6 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

bottom three get the same number of ping pong balls, right? If they can't 'catch' Charlotte they could actually go out and play a game.

Correct as far as the lottery ping pong balls.

But if they fall out of the top 3, then the records have an impact, whether they fall to 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 (if they happen to tie with Charlotte at 3 and all 4 teams in the snippet fall out of the ping pong draw party.

3 hours ago, casimir said:

"With last night's loss, Detroit is assured of finishing no lower than tied for 3rd with Charlotte..."

Detroit has 8 games left. They'd have to go 8-0 to do this and Charlotte would have to lose every single game for even this to happen. Essentially, Detroit cannot finish lower than the top 3 and I don't even count Charlotte. 

Detroit would have to win 2 games or 3 games and Houston/ SA lose every single game for a position swap to happen. I think Houston is the one and only team realistically within that range. I think we are stuck in the top two, and only if we beat Houston is there a chance to finish 2, instead of 1.

Just my 'pinion.

Since his 41 point night against South Carolina, Brandon Miller has been garbage.

o48iIPc.png

People seem to be catching on to what I talked about a few weeks ago.  He sucks against good competition.  People have been posting his stats against top 50 teams.  Yikes.  He really struggles against good teams/defenses.