Random Randomness.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:45 AM, Hongbit said:

I’ve never been but I hear the Museum of Popular Music is very cool.   

How the hell was Pat Benatar not in there until now?    Are you kidding me.   Late 70s/Early 80s she was the only female solo artist getting played in rock radio.   You rarely ever heard female voices at all and she had monster hits..won 4 Grammys.   Even if you don't like her, how can you deny she is a legend in rock music.    

I guess Rolling Stone magazine didn't like her.   

On 5/6/2022 at 9:27 AM, Motor City Sonics said:

My WOW internet cost just doubled........Out of the blue.............I'm done.   Any recommendations?     Just looking for internet, not cable.  

Do you guys have Frontier/Fios fiber? We have in NE Indiana 500/500 mbps  is $79.95 mo and 1G/1G is $125 mo. I have the 500/500 super fast and smooth.

Edited by Tigeraholic1

3 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Do you guys have Frontier/Fios fiber? We have in NE Indiana 500/500 mbps  is $79.95 mo and 1G/1G is $125 mo. I have the 500/500 super fast and smooth.

what happened was that my modem died and a tech had to come out and replace it.   They charged me $64 for the visit and said that was a mistake and they would refund it.   So far they have not.   

• Like 1

I was the only person in my three person department at work yesterday.  Some whippersnapper popped into my office and noticed it and mentioned the sole active office.  I replied with "one lonely beastie I be, all by myself without no-body".  The reaction was a blank stare.  And then I realized , damn, I'm getting old.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, casimir said:

I was the only person in my three person department at work yesterday.  Some whippersnapper popped into my office and noticed it and mentioned the sole active office.  I replied with "one lonely beastie I be, all by myself without no-body".  The reaction was a blank stare.  And then I realized , damn, I'm getting old.

I'm too for that one. But my daughter and I have an "I am alone" meme from a 80's computer mystery game called 'Lighthouse'.  There is a point where you find a young forlorn female robot in the fantasy world, and she says "I am alone here. No-one to gather shells for poor Lyril" 40 yrs later we can still crack each other up by dropping that one at the right time.

17 hours ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

oh, man, I forgot that you're in Gaylord. glad you're ok.

We were fortunate.  We're on the south end of town & our subdivision never lost power.  It has been nice to see the way people have come together.  It is possible if you leave your agenda outside.

• Like 1