Detroit Lions Offseason Thread 2023

Mr.TaterSalad

16 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

They have the cash the Lions do while also having the lack of strategy necessary to spend it wisely.

exactly.   it makes no sense.  it hurts the Lions.  therefore it makes perfect sense. 

"Kerosene is fuel, Red Bull is fuel, Therefore Kerosene is Red Bull" - Peter Griffin 

I didn't read it yet but I saw one where the headline said something like "Hutchinson adds 15lbs of muscle, grows hair out." The last part was the important thing to me, I mean I'm gonna root for him anyway but he takes a few steps down if he has his hair long.

In general I'm not against it really but I hate seeing it hang out of football players helmets particularly if its blonde/light brown, reminds me of Clay Matthews and AJ Hawk which isn't a good thing. 

The Hopkins practice news isn't encouraging but I don't necessarily think it's a deal breaker like it would be if he was a draft prospect.

Idk but I think Holmes and co. may be a little more leniant of a long time veteran who's been one of the best at his position for several years taking it a little easy at practice vs. a 21 year old kid in college, particularly given the situation in Arizona where it sounds like it wasn't good.

I think at the very least they would keep an open mind and contemplate if he would have those same issues here or if it was more a product of his environment and circumstances.