Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

9 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

Niners fans are blaming everything on Moody.  Dude better stay off social media for a while.  

He made up for it with 55 and 57 yards field goals. Miss one of those but  make that extra point and no one would blame him at all, but would have meant two fewer points overall. 

Edited by lordstanley

Uhh… did I miss a blown call? SF missed a PAT in regulation then missed a chance to take it down the field and walk off in OT. They couldn’t score the TD and settled for the FG. Reid is a great coach. Mahomes is a great QB. Maybe Shanahan should have gone for it instead of kick the FG. 

13 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

Niners fans are blaming everything on Moody.  Dude better stay off social media for a while.  

I might be upset with the kicker too if it were my team but it's not fair to say that if he made the kick they would've won. Lets say he does and they go up 4, KC then knows they have to score a TD and their strategy completely changes once they get in their territory since now they know a FG does them no good. So if Moody makes that kick SF could've just as easily lost in regulation due to KC scoring a TD. 

6 minutes ago, Shinzaki said:

Of course I'm biased...but unlike previous seasons...I don't feel there's much difference between us and the teams playing in the SUper Bowl. We are...close

Maybe Jay Z and Beyonce split up and Sewell or Hutch or ASB will start dating her.   We'll win it all then.  Imagine the Merch sales. 

11 hours ago, GoBlue23 said:

LOL Moody just lost his Super Bowl record.  

Fame is fleeting! Funny how he got the record and then lost it just a few periods later. I mean, at least he can say he once held it, but not to even hold it for a full game is funny (to an outsider).

20 minutes ago, RedRamage said:

Sorry, but if this was scripted the NFL needs to better script writers.

yeah; most boring 1st half ever

and if fix was in for Chiefs, why did the refs 3 times in the 4th quarter spot the ball the short?

Mahomes is a killer