Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

You know Jerry is having the ghost of Tom Landry scheme up a play where there are three QB's in the backfield. Like the ball and three cups trick. Fans get to vote/bet  on which QB will get the ball next.

The next big NFL/DraftKings thing...

Edited by CMRivdogs

Kelly Stafford says Stafford is having a hard time "jelling" with all the young Rams. She says that Matt says it's cause they don't interact like the players used to, saying things like most of his career guys would bond by playing cards, ping pong etc. after practices but now all the young players do is keep to themselves and "go straight to their phone". Yep Stafford has officially become the old "get off my lawn" man.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, holygoat said:

Hock isn't a bum, but he's not worth $17-mil per year. The best comment I heard on this deal was someone who texted into the 97.1 mid-day show who said that Brad Holmes not only avoided giving Hock the bag, but he swindled a Conference rival into doing it.

It's like Golladay in a way. Holmes essentially traded Golladay for the rights for somebody else to pay him (the 3rd round compensatory pick). Hock is better than Golladay of course but let Minny take on that contract.

38 minutes ago, NYLion said:

It's like Golladay in a way. Holmes essentially traded Golladay for the rights for somebody else to pay him (the 3rd round compensatory pick). Hock is better than Golladay of course but let Minny take on that contract.

Hock is better than Golladay. Golladay turned into a pumpkin away from Stafford. Hock arguably played better in Minnesota than he did in Detroit.

I'm not sure I would pay any TE not named Travis Kelce that much money though.

I really don't care much about today.   I guess I am rooting for the Buccaneers and kind of stuck between The Bears and Packers because I don't know which team is really better.   I don't hate the Packers that much anymore since the jackass is in New York now.     I could root for them to tie, but a tie burned the Lions last year.  

Oh, and I will root for Buffalo to beat the Jackass and as much as it works in the Lions favor to have the Pats beat the Eagles, I just can't root for the Pats.    

Maybe I do care. 

Anyway, Swayer Gipson-Long Day !