• Falcons: Matt Ryan / Malik Willis
  • Panthers: Daniel Jones / Desmond Ridder
  • Saints: Deshaun Watson

NFC West

• Rams: Matt Stafford
  • Seahawks: Carson Wentz / Carson Strong
  • 49ers: Trey Lance / Drew Lock
  • Cardinals: Kyler Murray

You can't have Carson Strong, Carson Wentz and Chris Carson on the same team.   Too many Carsons.   Fire Ausmus. 

• Haha 1

I will update my coach predictions...........I think we will see several black coaches hired this offseason

Chicago Bears - Byron Leftwich  (I think he stays in the NFC)

Denver Broncos - Eric Bieniemy  (Colorado Buffalos star comes back home)

Houston Texans -  Josh McCown (what top candidate wants this dumpster fire)

Jacksonville Jagquars - Jim Caldwell  (Leftwich is the romantic pick, but they need an experienced stabilizer) 

Las Vegas Raiders - Jim Harbaugh (Josh Gattis becomes Michigan Head Coach, and not as Interim)

Miami Dolphins - Josh McDaniels  (Belichick ain't leaving, so waiting for that gig is pointless)

Minnesota Vikings - Brian Flores  (He won't be on the beach long)

New York Giants - Brian Daboll  (they just hired a Bills guy as GM)

Kellen Moore and Todd Bowles coached themselves out of possible jobs this playoffs with head-scratching late-game decisions.  

QBs (not listing teams without changes)

Pittsburgh Steelers - Russell Wilson
Houston Texans - Kenny Pickett (poor bastard)
Denver Broncos - Aaron Rodgers
NY Giants - Matt Corral
Green Bay Packers - Sam Howell
Carolina Panthers - Jimmy Garoppolo
Seattle Seahawks - Jameis Winston (drafts Desmond Ridder)
Atlanta - Drafts Malik Willis, but he doesn't start

Edited by Motor City Sonics

I really like that Denver roster, the fact that they were .500 and actually outscored their opponents despite lack luster QB play, some crucial injuries and playing in one of the toughest divisions in football is a good indicator just how well rounded it is. If they were to get Rodgers I think they would be a team to be reckoned with. 

41 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

Rodgers to Steelers

I think the Steelers need to rebuild and tare it down. He would be going into a worse situation offensively if he went to Pittsburgh. The Steelers have an atrocious offense and have even less weapons than Rodgers has in Green Bay with no Aaron Jones at RB and no Davante Adams at WR and a worse O-Line. If they trade for Rodgers they will be giving up massive draft capital and thus won't be able to add the weapons needed around Rodgers to win.

I think the best spot for Rodgers is Denver. They have a good defense and ready made offensive weapons with Javonte Williams and Melvin Gordon at RB and Jerry Jeudy, Courtland Sutton, Tim Patrick, and Noah Fant as receiving threats. They can plug and play with Rodgers there and win now. QB has been the only thing really holding them back.

i cant believe the packers would be crazy enough to let rodgers go and roll with jordan love.  

we all saw love play this year and he was awful.  rodgers is still one of the best qbs in the league despite flaming out against the niners.  if they let rodgers go they are committing to a real rebuild.

Im sure it's the Kool aid but if Rodgers leaves GB I think there is a chance the Lions could steal the division next year. Of course it would be one of those 8-9 or 9-8 type division champs but the Packers without Rodgers and perhaps Adams are going to be mediocre, same with the Vikings and Bears. If we nail this draft and finally get lucky in close games and/or turnover differential I think we could win it.  

14 minutes ago, buddha said:

i cant believe the packers would be crazy enough to let rodgers go and roll with jordan love.  

we all saw love play this year and he was awful.  rodgers is still one of the best qbs in the league despite flaming out against the niners.  if they let rodgers go they are committing to a real rebuild.

I really don't think the decision is up to the Packers. Given Rodgers age, the Packers free agents and cap situation, it may be best to start the rebuild now and load up on picks. 

12 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Im sure it's the Kool aid but if Rodgers leaves GB I think there is a chance the Lions could steal the division next year. Of course it would be one of those 8-9 or 9-8 type division champs but the Packers without Rodgers and perhaps Adams are going to be mediocre, same with the Vikings and Bears. If we nail this draft and finally get lucky in close games and/or turnover differential I think we could win it.  

I was thinking this myself. With Rodgers gone, Goff would probably be the 2nd best QB in the division at worse behind Cousins. Minnesota has cap issues themselves and a declining defense. The Bears are old with free agents but have cap space and a potential young QB. Without Rodgers in the division I could see the Lions taking it and I can also see the Lions finishing last. 

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I really don't think the decision is up to the Packers. Given Rodgers age, the Packers free agents and cap situation, it may be best to start the rebuild now and load up on picks. 

how is that decision not up to the packers?

On 1/20/2022 at 5:24 PM, MichiganCardinal said:

And the QB Carousel for Week One 2022:

AFC East

• Patriots: Mac Jones
  • Jets: Zach Wilson
  • Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa
  • Bills: Josh Allen

AFC North

• Ravens: Lamar Jackson
  • Steelers: Russell Wilson
  • Bengals: Joe Burrow
  • Browns: Baker Mayfield

AFC South

• Colts: Matt Corral / Teddy Bridgewater
  • Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence
  • Titans: Ryan Tannehill
  • Texans: Kenny Pickett / Davis Mills

AFC West

• Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes
  • Raiders: Aaron Rodgers
  • Chargers: Justin Herbert
  • Broncos: Jimmy Garoppolo

NFC East

• Cowboys: Dak Prescott
  • Football Team: Derek Carr
  • Eagles: Jalen Hurts / Cam Newton
  • Giants: Sam Howell

NFC North

• Lions: Jared Goff
  • Vikings: Kirk Cousins / Brock Purdy
  • Bears: Justin Fields
  • Packers: Jordan Love

NFC South

• Bucs: Tom Brady
  • Falcons: Matt Ryan / Malik Willis
  • Panthers: Daniel Jones / Desmond Ridder
  • Saints: Deshaun Watson

NFC West

• Rams: Matt Stafford
  • Seahawks: Carson Wentz / Carson Strong
  • 49ers: Trey Lance / Drew Lock
  • Cardinals: Kyler Murray

Some here are just bad. Brock purdy? A) he sucks. B) they drafted Kellen Mond higher last year than purdy will go this year. 

Yeah I'm sure the Niners will be splitting between the guy they took 3rd last year and a failed broncos guy.

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

We won 3 games. We're still way devoid of talent. 

The league is heavily an offensive league, so good to see The Bears screw it up and go in the opposite direction, when they have a young franchise QB to develop in Justin Fields, and hire a defensive guy. A guy whose defense gave up 20+ points to Jacksonville to close the season out and miss the playoffs no less.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

I guess the theory goes that they were within a TD in 5 losses so a good draft and better injury luck can get you that much improvement. Who knows? That’s why they’ll play the games. 

While I believe this team is devoid of talent, another good draft combined with a solid free agency, developing the talent they do have, and Aaron Rodgers leaving the NFC North could give them a chance to leap up to the 6-7 win territory next year.

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

I guess the theory goes that they were within a TD in 5 losses so a good draft and better injury luck can get you that much improvement. Who knows? That’s why they’ll play the games. 

Possible. I just think some people forget that we are picking second. That means we were pretty bad. 

I mean we only beat the packers by 7 the last week. When they sat anybody worth a damn and played jordan love.