POLITICS SCHMALITICS

romad1

7 hours ago, buddha said:

he liked trump and said some mean personal insults to people and eventually got banned from the old site.

If you don’t mind, I’m gonna just expand on that a bit. He was banned - and the trigger was pulled by the owner of the website, - ….who has run this for more than 20 years, (and we’ve had others who eventually were banned by moderators)

but in this member - Stan - finally came across someone who did not add any value to this forum.  Who was beyond deserving of being kicked to the curb. 

So, your brief off the cuff description of Stan, headed by the blurb “he liked trump”, insinuating that was his sin…. that’s just aggravating.  And somewhat insulting.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

If you don’t mind, I’m gonna just expand on that a bit. He was banned - and the trigger was pulled by the owner of the website, - ….who has run this for more than 20 years, (and we’ve had others who eventually were banned by moderators)

but in this member - Stan - finally came across someone who did not add any value to this forum.  Who was beyond deserving of being kicked to the curb. 

So, your brief off the cuff description of Stan, headed by the blurb “he liked trump”, insinuating that was his sin…. that’s just aggravating.  And somewhat insulting.

he got banned because he said mean things to you, right?  that's what i remember.  wasnt trying to be insulting to anyone.

4 minutes ago, oblong said:

I believe the banning wasn’t over Trump stuff but his dismissal of Covid as anything seriously.  

yeah, but he was a special kind of mean.  didnt he say insulting things about sue's family member dying?  something like that.  i thought that's what got him the lifetime ban.

as opposed to other posters who just constantly say insulting things, misread everyone's posts, and act like total dicks who just get temporary bans but still talk a lot of shit they would never say to anyone's face.

1 hour ago, buddha said:

yeah, but he was a special kind of mean.  didnt he say insulting things about sue's family member dying?  something like that.  i thought that's what got him the lifetime ban.

as opposed to other posters who just constantly say insulting things, misread everyone's posts, and act like total dicks who just get temporary bans but still talk a lot of shit they would never say to anyone's face.

Actually I totally would.  Cool story though. 😎 

Edited by pfife

You can't even address me directly on a message board by name, probably have me on ignore so you have a safe space... you bragged about it on the old board....and you're taking like I wouldn't say shit to you???? Lmao 🤣 

Congrats on the role as mts Glenn greenwald.  Our Anti-anti Trump esquire who flexes his brain with horrific takes such as originalists act in good faith and "stan said mean things" lol

Edited by pfife

4 minutes ago, buddha said:

hahahahahaha. like you did when we had lunch?  yeah, right.  internet tough guy.

hahahahahahahahaha Literally never met you in my life.    Clearly you're confusing me with someone else.    Wow.

But keep telling them lyin ass stories.   

I don't know who the hell you think you had lunch with but I know one person in real life from this board and he wears a goat mask behind a drumset.  I know him before this board.

Edited by pfife

3 hours ago, pfife said:

I remember Buddha being largely MIA from the politics forum until Stan was banned.  Interesting take champ.  And by "interesting" I mean super duper troll-y

shot

51 minutes ago, pfife said:

You can't even address me directly on a message board by name, 🤣 

chaser.

dont ever change, troll.

2 minutes ago, buddha said:

shot

chaser.

dont ever change, troll.

Right, explicitly said your name.   Didn't do some super awesome sub-tweet esque crap like you did.  I have no problem calling you out by name for your Stan defending, whitewashing garbage.  So I did. 

Also never had lunch with you.  Liar.

Edited by pfife

Just now, pfife said:

Right, explicitly said your name.   Didn't do some super awesome sub-tweet esque crap like you did.  I have no problem calling you out by name for your Stan defending, whitewashing garbage.  So I did. 

Also never had lunch with you.  Liar.

you said i wouldn't address you directly in a message board post in a post that you refused to quote me on.  weak sauce as usual from mts's sports message board political board's #1 troll.  i mean, what kind of guy spends all of his time posting on a sports message board ABOUT POLITICS.  do you even follow sports?

anyway, check you pms.

i'm sure everyone else is tired of us fighting.  

8 hours ago, pfife said:

hahahahahahahahaha Literally never met you in my life.    Clearly you're confusing me with someone else.    Wow.

But keep telling them lyin ass stories.   

I don't know who the hell you think you had lunch with but I know one person in real life from this board and he wears a goat mask behind a drumset.  I know him before this board.

I ran into him at Lowe's once....