2022 NCAA Football Thread

Beating Ohio State twice in one season, the second time to win a National Championship, would be the greatest Michigan season of all time, probably for all time.

I'm not a gambling man though. Losing to Ohio State in a National Championship would be a massive let down. I'm okay playing TCU and then Georgia or USC if it wins a National Championship.

21 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Beating Ohio State twice in one season, the second time to win a National Championship, would be the greatest Michigan season of all time, probably for all time.

I'm not a gambling man though. Losing to Ohio State in a National Championship would be a massive let down. I'm okay playing TCU and then Georgia or USC if it wins a National Championship.

I’m ok with OSU making the playoff, but I don’t want a re-match. So I’d want to make sure Georgia wins tomorrow and stays at #1. 

University Of Soft Californians blowing it big time. 

If Utah hangs on does that mean TCU is in the playoff no matter what they do tomorrow?    I mean, a USC loss and there will only be four teams left with 0 or 1 losses and that would be your playoff.   So would they have OSU jump TCU and play Michigan in the semi?        If Georgia struggles at all tomorrow then Michigan needs to absolutely run it up on Purdue to try to overtake #1

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I could see TCU losing and OSU NOT jumping them with the explanation that Ohio State didn't have to play that extra game.  

Either way - Screw U$C for (potentially) letting those assholes back in the picture.  

signs of life from USC.....1 possession game

Edited by gehringer_2