The 2022 Midterm Elections

chasfh

34 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

As a new Ann Arbor resident, what’s the scoop on Taylor?

If it too big for where a developer wants to put it, Taylor is all in for it. His dream seems to be to turn a town with no road or transportation net into Manhattan. 

Edited by gehringer_2

Today I voted in the GOP primary. The D side was uneventful. This morning I saw one of my fundamentalist GOP nutjob friends (who I do love dearly) mention who they’d be voting for if they still lived here.  I looked at his page and yeah he’s a goof.  So I voted for him. Thought about Rinke or Kelly.  I think Tudor’s got the only real shot at winning.  

totally ethical on my part to do that. They are asking me who I want the GOP nominee to be.  I answered.  

3 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Rarely does an election shock me, but this one does. Particularly the margins!

fricking Christo-nationalist conservatives have no idea how small a minority they really are because the damn disinterested in the middle and prog purists won't vote until they see the roof caving in.

Edited by gehringer_2

7 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

fricking Christo-nationalist conservatives have no idea how small a minority they really are because the damn disinterested in the middle and prog purists won't vote until they see the roof caving in.

They also live in a bubble of lies

• Like 1

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

Peter Meijer might hang on!  That's a huge victory for sanity. 

Per Twitter looks like he lost.  DNCC put in a lot of money for his challenger. They better make sure they win that seat if they risk adding more nut jobs.

4 hours ago, ewsieg said:

Per Twitter looks like he lost.  DNCC put in a lot of money for his challenger. They better make sure they win that seat if they risk adding more nut jobs.

welp...its sad for the GOP but maybe the country (or at a minimum the county) is through with the GOP