The 2022 Midterm Elections

chasfh

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Unless I've forgotten my Michigan geography, Barry County isn't even a part of that district where he stood election.

You see, Dar Leaf was empowered to dispense justice by his sheriff's badge anywhere he sees it and for as long as he is alive and longer in his ethereal post-corporeal form.  He's going to be showing up in New York to conduct Rob Manfred and Roger Goodell to the Barry County courthouse to stand trial for the NFL and MLB's wokeness.  

I'm sure Matt DePerno would think a misarrange is murder too. So if something is medically wrong with the baby or fetus, I guess you just carry that dead fetus to term or else face the penalty of law. What a sick human being this man is. The election denial and fact that he believes in intuitional dictatorship was bad enough, this makes him even more repugnant. We can't let him be the next Attorney General of Michigan.

21 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we learned that Shapiro was gay.  

Ohhhhh I've thought that several times hearing him speak. I know sterotyping is wrong and so is speculating about someone's sexuality publicly, but the most vehemently anti-gay folks are usually closeted themselves. Michelle Bachmann's husband and Lindsey Graham come to mind as two individuals. 

8 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Ohhhhh I've thought that several times hearing him speak. I know sterotyping is wrong and so is speculating about someone's sexuality publicly, but the most vehemently anti-gay folks are usually closeted themselves. Michelle Bachmann's husband and Lindsey Graham come to mind as two individuals. 

There used to be a term about the people who shielded themselves from accusations about those sorts of sexual peccadillos and sinful afflictions...something, something breastplate of invincibility or some such.  Although my google search on that term identified that as an Advanced Dungeons and Dragons magic item. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

WaPo: Man accused of killing his wife wins GOP primary from jail

Trump was right, you really can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still win. I am sure this is some kind of anomaly and most voters didn't know about the history or pending murder charge. I sure hope so anyways.

He was one of three who running for three positions. These are the types of people the Republicans are nominating for school boards and Democrats can't be bothered to run a single candidate. 

22 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

How old are you?

12?

What to you expect 84? Elementary school level schoolyard taunting is the general GOP level of discourse today. They all aspire to reach the Orange One's facility with it.

Edited by gehringer_2