The 2022 Midterm Elections

chasfh

May I just point out for a moment about the irony of the fact that now a week later, there still hasn't been a winner declared in the PA Senate Republican Senate Primary. Remember when all the Republicans, including Trump, were screaming and hollering in 2020 about election fraud and votes being counted after the initial night of the election. Trump even called it "totally inappropriate" in a speech given to reporters on the White House lawn. Now, Dr. Oz may win in a totally inappropriate fashion.

If this isn't ironic and hypocritical than nothing is anymore.

Did you see the ballots?  They were color coded for God's sake.  Like they were sitting at a table passing the ballots around.  

But I'm not convinced they will get kicked off the ballot.  The entity that decides these things is made up of... you guessed it.  2 democrats and 2 republicans.  Need 3 votes.

right.... who am I kidding.

Saw an article yesterday that the DaVos clan endorsed a candidate.  I never realized Betsy and Dick were married.  I met him in 2006, or was it 2002?, when he was running and the guy seemed like a robot or member of a cult.  Just a blank stare.  Not sure he was aware of his surroundings.  I'm not sure I voted for him even though I was on that side.  Even our old friend One Man's Fool said the guy was creepy.

I don't really like to trash Manchin and Sinema much b/c I get it, they're not repping San Francisco or something so they can't get super left, but this response is terrible and I think she deserves to be primaried.    

3 minutes ago, oblong said:

She's a flake.

I thought it was cool when Pence had to swear in a Lesbian b/c he hates Lesbians but I'm guessing she's someone happy to hang out in Sedona among all the crystal people.

I believe she is Bi. You have been canceled for not properly identifying her sexual orientation.