Biden's presidency

ewsieg

On 1/15/2022 at 8:41 PM, oblong said:

What policy change caused inflation?

Trump's Tariff Wars with China and everyone else.

Biden either needs to slash the China Tariff's or at least provide those "tariff exceptions" so our manufacturers are not penalized in comparison with the rest of the world. For specific imported items that is...

Which would directly attack some of the inflation we are currently experiencing.

36 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

LOL progressives think they are going to primary Manchin in West Virginia. I just don't understand why they focus so much attention on Manchin. Go Flip Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio etc and make him irrelevant. 

Geez progressives can be as thick-headed as anyone else.

Why is it so difficult to get them to understand this? 

Quit yapping about Manchin and go win PA, WI, FL, NC, OH, etc... just like MB has it right here.

Make him and Synema irrelevant.

Good plan.

1 hour ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

I think Sinema is replaceable (hopefully Gallego can take this on). Manchin is about as good as we can get in WV. It’s either him or a crazy QAnon Trumper. 

Pretty much.

Within the context of BBB, find out what he will do, and take the deal. It sucks, but until you hold your current seats and add some from PA or WI or NC, it is what it is.

18 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Pretty much.

Within the context of BBB, find out what he will do, and take the deal. It sucks, but until you hold your current seats and add some from PA or WI or NC, it is what it is.

And it's also short-sighted to not get what you can.

Like you said, find out what Manchin will do and get it done. It's something. That was accomplished. Get it done.

Everything that is NOT done is what you run on in the next two elections: "If you want THIS then we need more Democrats elected! I will get this done when I get to the Senate (if pushing for a Republican seat) (or: I will lead this charge... if already there...).

On 1/21/2022 at 5:35 PM, Motown Bombers said:

Good luck asking the Bernie or Bust people, who were fine with Trump winning because Hillary wasn't pure enough, to be pragmatic long term oriented. It's all about purity contests and I have no idea why they are talking about primarying Manchin and Sinema right now since neither is up for lection until 2024. 

Sinema censured by the AZ democratic party for not supporting filibuster reform. Easy enough to understand the frustration with her but they better be sure they can hold her seat in '24 if they dump her.

Biden calls Fox News reporter a "stupid son of a b---h" on hot mic

President Biden blasted Fox News' Peter Doocy on Monday after the reporter asked if the nation's soaring inflation is a political liability, saying, "what a stupid son of a b----h."

Driving the news: The Biden administration has faced rising inflation rates over recent months, which it has labeled as "transitory."

Of note: A poll conducted last month found that 69% of Americans disapprove of the Biden administration's handling of inflation.

What they're saying: "Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?" Doocy asked the president.

• "It’s a great asset. 'More inflation,'" Biden deadpanned. "What a stupid son of a b---h."
  • "Nobody has fact-checked him yet and says it's not true," Doocy jokingly said on Fox afterward.

So glad the "adults are back in charge"....🤣🤣🤣

Doocy is a professional and asked a fair and serious question.  He didn't act anything like Acosta from CNN who tried to act like he was the most important person in the room. I'm sure most of you support Acosta and his unprofessional antics. 

Anyway, what about Biden's claim about how everyone will be treated with respect or they won't work for him? Biden is the one who was in the wrong and made himself look even worse if thats possible.  The only difference between Biden and Trump is Trump got things done. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Archie said:

Doocy is a professional and asked a fair and serious question.  He didn't act anything like Acosta from CNN who tried to act like he was the most important person in the room. I'm sure most of you support Acosta and his unprofessional antics. 

Anyway, what about Biden's claim about how everyone will be treated with respect or they won't work for him? Biden is the one who was in the wrong and made himself look even worse if thats possible.  The only difference between Biden and Trump is Trump got things done. 

Hahahahahhahahahaha