Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

19 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’m saddened to hear of your aunt’s predicament. I hope she’s all right.

This is the second blood-curdling violent crime that’s been posted here in just a few days, so I’m just suggesting if that’s gonna become a thing here, maybe set aside a thread dedicated to it. Or maybe counterbalance the hate by posting a video of two people making love.

That could get out of hand.  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I have deleted my post. Sorry I offended anyone and didn’t fit the narrative of what we are allowed/ should post.

There was nothing wrong with you posting that as far as I can see.  Was it fake?  Is that the problem?  The world is so crazy now that it's hard to distinguish between what's real and what's fake.  

Edited by Tiger337

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

There was nothing wrong with you posting that as far as I can see.  Was it fake?  Is that the problem?  The world is so crazy now that it's hard to distinguish between what's real and what's fake.  

Considering it he was sentenced for the crime it seemed legit. The video of the neighbor shooting was intense I agree. I would not call it snuff but more of our ability to debate how we as a society have come to treat each other. 

09717361-79B5-465B-8468-0AE4FB4BED11.jpeg

Edited by Tigeraholic1

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Sorry for going full MCS up there but the audacity to so casually bring up an open side door as the root of the problem really, really pisses me off. 

It's definitely a sign of social progress when schools have to be turned into prisons to protect the right of some people to play with toys that are far more likely to end them up in prison (or dead themselves) than bring them any benefit in life.

TL;DR version: Our Kids are not the people we should force to live in "prison". We should not be sacrificing their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness on the cross of the gun nuts' 2A fettish.

Edited by gehringer_2

2 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I am all for hardening schools. At this point it the ONLY way to save these kids. Nothing will change the gun culture and laws.

As long as every locked door in every school bears a sign that says, "This locked door brought to you courtesy of your local 2A idiots" At least tell the damn truth about it.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 2

A child’s right to attend school without the threat of gun violence will not be infringed upon. 

Oh wait, not only does that right not exist,  it would technically be unconstitutional as it infringes on the rights of gun owners.    

What a country we live in.  

• Thanks 1