Tiger Cubs (notes on the minors)

gehringer_2

19 minutes ago, Dave Christian said:

I wonder how many more o-fer  games he will have under his belt before the light comes on.

Maybe it will never come on😬

I'm beginning to think they have him thinking too much. He's always late on FB and that was never a knock on him in the past. Do your thinking before you stand-in,  once you're in the box to be thinking is be out.

Baddoo 3/4, SB tonight. He's on an upward trend. Walk and K rates OK, 7 for his last 23. What he hasn't started doing again is put the ball in the seats at all.

Carpenter 2/3, BB. 1 K in 12 AB at Toledo so far, 21% K rate for the month of June (22 in 106 PA)

Edited by gehringer_2

37 minutes ago, LongLiveMaroth said:

The firm of Perez, Lipcius and Meadows put in some work last night unfortunately Olson didn't fair too well. 

Olson 3.2IP 5H 4ER 7K
Perez 2/4, 3B, BB, RBI, SB
Lipcius 2/2, 2B, 3BB, 
Parker Meadows 3/4, BB, RBI
Pacheco with the golden sombrero 0/4 4K in Lakeland

Dingler 2/4 with a HR and 3 RBI also.

Overall it has been a very promising year for a number of our bats.  Definitely nice to see Meadows up to a .736 ops after struggling so much at the start of his promotion.

I decided to look at June stats for some of the top hitting prospects. Overall not bad some obviously with better months than others. Santana and Compos had a SSS for the month but figured I would include them. 

Meadows: .301/.385/.506
Perez: .396/.558/.954
Lipcius: .384/.505/.589
Dilinger: .218/.310/.391
Workman: .205/.239/.325
Pacheco: .281/.333/.393
Campos: .281/.379/.404
Santana: .225/.433/.347